• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Desperately Seeking Sonic

Dreamcast

On the hunt for Sonic the Hedgehog roleplays!
I've been crazy busy in real life, but with a lot of stressful bad mixed in with the rest (which is amazingly good) I feel like I need a couple of roleplays to keep me occupied during my free time. While I'm happy to do other types of roleplays, I'm especially craving Sonic the Hedgehog roleplays. Whether that be a simple fluffy romance plot to something dark and heavy, I'm down for it! I even think it would be fun to crossover with other fandom plots (a The Hunger Games Sonic-style might be interesting :P) or sticking characters (canon or oc) into non-fandom plots or pairings (imagine Sonic working at a coffee shop and insert female role here walks in and he just has to talk to her? Or imagine a master x slave type plot [I'd love to try that!]). We don't have to go with the generic plots here. I might even be down for doing a small group roleplay (no more than four)! Before I go any further, let me give you a bit about myself...

About Me
As previously mentioned, I've got a lot going on right now. I'm in the process of preparing for a major move (over 13 hours away from where I currently live) and I've got other stuff going on, too, but I will try my best to reply actively! Depending on the length of replies, I might even be able to get multiple replies in in a day! I consider myself a literate roleplayer; I can do anywhere from simple one liners up to 2,000+ words per reply. I have good grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. While I have no limits (within RPN rules, though!), I do not want things to get... overly romantic, i. e. let's have things fade to black when they get too touchy feely. I'm fine with most language and things can get as violent or gorey as the rules allow. I'm in the EST, but starting in August I will be going back and forth between EST and CST every couple of weeks (I'll keep you posted). I'm up literally all night so timezones shouldn't be an issue. I only do MxF. I would prefer to roleplay in a thread, but I will roleplay in a PM. I'd just rather get my post count up, haha. As far as my knowledge of the Sonic series, I've been obsessed since I was around five years old (I'm 20 now, soon to be 21). I've played every game I could get my hands on, I've seen every show, I've read most of the Archie Sonic comics, and I have every issue of the new IDW Sonic comics (not that that's many issues). The only thing is... is I can't play canon characters. The only character I feel comfortable roleplaying is Silver. I will attempt other canon characters if the roleplay isn't going to stress them being 100% true to character. I have several OCs, but only one colored ref. I can give very detailed descriptions, though. I think I've covered everything, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

About You
I'm not really picky when it comes to partners. I just want to be able to understand your reply or PMs (so please use proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.). I enjoy chatting ooc and getting to know my partner; considering I have social anxiety, chatting with my partner makes me less worried about if my replies are okay or not, etc. etc. A friendly partner would be fabulous, haha. Obviously, know about Sonic the Hedgehog, hahaha. Um... be able to play the canon character? Be okay with MxF and comfortable with that being the only pairing. Uh... let me know your limits beforehand! I think that's it, honestly.

Plots & Pairings
Honestly, I'm game for just about anything. I think it would be really fun to take a pairing and stick them in a not canon plot, but I'm just as fine with playing something that sticks to the game, comic, tv show canon. With that said, I'm fine with any world; the games, comics (Archie or IDW only; never read Sonic the Comic), tv shows, anything. Want to do a tumblr prompt? I'm down for it. Want to do our own plot based on the comics timeline? I'm game. Want to take the Sonic characters and stick them into another fandom? That would be awesome! Want to take a regular pairing (good boy x bad girl, gang leader x rival gang leader's daughter, pirate x captive, master x slave, etc. etc.) and use Sonic characters? That would be a blast! I'm literally down for almost anything.

As far as pairings, gosh... I'd love to do just about any canon character with an oc. Now, keep in mind the only canon character I can play is Silver, so in almost all cases, unless the canon characters can be played not completely true to their personality so I'm not worried about getting them just right, I will want to play the oc. One pairing I would kill for is Remington x OC. He isn't a well-known comic character, but I would absolutely love you forever if you would do it with me. I feel like maybe I should start listing these pairings so I don't lose you...

Infinite x OC
Infinite x Unnamed Female Jackal
Silver
x Blaze
(I have a plot for this that I'm absolutely craving to do)
Silver x OC
Shadow x OC
Sonic x OC
OC
x Sticks
Espio x OC
Mighty x OC
Jet x OC
Knuckles x OC
Insert Male Canon Here x OC
Insert Male OC Here
x Insert Female Canon Here
OC x OC

Literally, like I said, I will try almost anything. The only thing I feel I should mention is that I can't stand Amy (sorry!) so I'd prefer to not do something with her. I also have a plot for a non-romantic Sonic (or most other male canon) x Female Human. This plot involves a master x slave situation so if you're uncomfortable with that, it won't be for you. It could possibly work with a female canon, too, if you'd rather do that.

I think that's it! Post here or PM me if you're interested!

I haven't really tried a sonic roleplay in awhile, oc x oc sounds fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back