• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Desperately seeking long term partners.

Hello everyone!,

I am Layla and I am new here but really really excited to see what it is all about and hopefully find some great partners along the way :).

Firstly let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am Layla and I am from England, I have a very busy RL, but can also be pretty active on here, usually at least a good meaty post per day, sometimes even more, depending on what is going on.

I am over 21 and would rather my partner be over 21 too, nothing against younger members, but I would just not feel comfortable roleplaying with someone who is younger.

I am a huge sucker for romance however it does need to be a slow burn,I can't stand everything happening in one go, i want realism and all the emotions that come with it. I must admit that I do love tortured characters who pose a challenge, so be warned there lol, it is not going to always be an easy ride.

Ok, now onto what I am looking for. Currently I have 3 main plots that I am really craving, they are pretty vague as I do like to brainstorm with my partner and hate it when it is me doing all the planning, please be prepared to put the effort in. The characters mentioned are the ones that I am looking to play.

The lonely road.(MxF romance, angst, darker themes)

For James, civilian life was something that he could never get used to. He was raised in foster care from the age of 3, bounced from one family to the next enduring all the abuse that came with that which had left him closed down and guarded. Very few people got close to him, but many feared him. He was hired muscle for some of the most dangerous people in the city, the type of guy who would take on any job and never ask questions. Nothing was going to change that...until he met her.

Blank space ( MxF romance, darker, angst, super natural)

11, that was all she was known by when Elle turned up in the hospital in a coma, no identity, no medical records..nothing, she was a ghost, but there was more to her than she thought.
The lights flickering were the first sign that Elle had powers, that followed by the voices that echoed in her head like 10 million people calling her at once..all trying to make their voices heard and no matter how hard she tried to remember there was nothing...a blank space and the number 11 tattooed on her left wrist. There was only one person who could help her remember and he was laying in the hospital bed opposite her.

The primary target.

For Beth, army life was better than she imagine, she progressed up the ranks and became a medic, working on various tours was not without its challenges, but it was her true calling and she loved it. But one mission went horribly wrong. The fallout of an IED left her injured and taken hostage along with an aid worker. Behind the scenes her unit were planning her rescue, little did she know the soldier leading the operation was the only one who had ever broken her heart.

Please drop me a message if any of these ideas interest you :). I love to use realistic face claims in my roleplays and would love it if you did too

Hugs,
Layla

Your blank space idea has me intrigued! This was the sort of plot line I had running back when I used to play WoW when I was in middle/high school! I am new so I don't know exactly how all this works here but if you want to start something in this direction feel free to DM me, I already have some ideas on the character opposite, also having an 11 tattooed, maybe we could bring in some big ideas about synchronization? (11:11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back