• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DESPERATE for someone to DM a long-term RP from these fandoms (Doctor Who & various anime!)

Hi! I'm an aspiring GM! I've DM a few games Irl for DnD and online and I've been craving more DW content since the series has come back a few weeks ago. I like the idea of the time lord you have and would like to expand on it. We could talk over PMs to figure out a lovely story lines for us to follow

I would love to do this but I don't know anything on the list. I know The Future Diary anime but only watch on ep. I'm really sorry if you had any more animes or shows in mind I would luv to look. If not I wish you luck on fining a partner!!!

If you give me time I can try and watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
It looks interesting so I'm willing to watch the anime. You will have to give me a few days to watch it though.

MidnightStar MidnightStar That's nice of you, but I don't want you to feel forced to watch a show just to do an RP with some random guy on the Internet. But, if you really are interested in the show, then by all means go ahead.

MidnightStar MidnightStar That's nice of you, but I don't want you to feel forced to watch a show just to do an RP with some random guy on the Internet. But, if you really are interested in the show, then by all means go ahead.

It's no problem. It truely does look interesting and I've been trying to find an anime like this for a while. Give me a few days and I'll shoot you a pm if I like it and want to do a DM rp. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back