• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DESPARATE for RP Partners (gay male romance, 1 X 1)

Tenshi Blackwater

(( This was copied and pasted from a RP partner search thread of mine on GaiaOnline, so please ignore any references to Gaia since.. y'know, this isn't Gaia xDD ))

If you're going to message me about starting an RP and then just disappear on me or go silent, or just leave after a couple of replies without a word of warning, don't bother messaging me. I want nothing do with you. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and getting excited by people who seem like nice people who're genuinely interested in RPing with me, and then being incredibly let down when they just decide to stop talking to me like it's no big deal. I'm not putting up with assholes like that anymore. Period.

Like the title says, I'm desperate for an RP partner.

Like... REALLY desperate.

Well... let's not get carried away or anything - I ain't gonna sell my soul to the devil to find one or anything crazy like that xDD

I just, y'know, mean that I haven't had much luck here on Gaia finding RP partners who don't come, do a little bit of RPing, and then just.. leave. Usually without even saying goodbye or explaining WHY they wanna stop the RP.

I've really only found ONE person who hasn't done that, and I'm super grateful to have found them, but... y'know, I'd like to have more than just one RP going on at a time. xDD

And I have a feeling that part of the reason might be because my previous RP search threads have been pretty specific about what I wanted, so I'm gonna try to be a bit more broad this time around.

Like I said, I'm desperate, so I'm willing to adjust what I'm looking for xDDD

Aaaanyways.

These are the only things that're really important about what I'm looking for:

1) Male X male, yaoi, m//, whatever you call it - I wanna do RP's that in some capacity involve romance between two men. It doesn't have to be the MAIN part of the RP, but I do want it to play a part.

2) Semi-lit, I guess is what it's called... I'm not trying to write entire novels with each reply, but I'm also not trying to just write one or two sentence replies either. I'm looking for a nice middle ground. I'm a pretty chill person when it comes to RP post length, so I'm hoping to find a partner who's pretty similar. I'll put some RP sample posts of mine at the bottom of this post.

3) No matter what we decide to RP, I want our RP to involve our own created OC's as the main characters. I'm fine with canon characters being mixed into the RP if we're doing a series-based RP, but I want the actual two main characters to be OC's.

4) If either of us get tired of the RP, or we find that we're simply not compatible as RP partners, WE DON'T JUST LEAVE THE OTHER PERSON HANGING. I'll let you know if I don't think it's gonna work out, and all I ask is that you do the same if you're not feeling the RP. The same goes for if real life starts to get in the way of replying - JUST LET EACH OTHER KNOW instead of going quiet and not even responding at all.

5) No text speak. Sorry, but I absolutely can't stand RP's that're done in text speak.

6) I reserve the right to decline your offer to RP based on.. well, whatever I happen to dislike. Whether it's your attitude or your RP style, if I don't like what I see, I'm not going to go forward with things. I PROMISE you, however, that I'm not gonna just be quiet and leave you hanging in an effort to break things off. I'm also not going to be an asshole and just tell you to leave me alone or anything - I'll be as nice as possible, but.. just know that I won't be forcing myself to RP with someone that I don't really want to RP with.

7) PM's/Email/Gaia threads for RPing only. I don't do instant messenger programs because they really slow my computer down.

Now, as far as topics or 'scenarios' that I'm interested in RPing, here's where I got too specific before xDDD So I'll make things a lot broader this time:

1) Anime. The anime series' that I'm most interested in RPing are Naruto, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, and Dragonball Z.

2) Original. I've got no problem coming up with a totally original RP setting/plot/etc.

3) Semi-futuristic. I've recently found that I like doing RP's set in worlds where things are basically just like they are in OUR current day world, but with some futuristic elements mixed in.

4) College/some type of school.

5) Ninjas. I love stuff involving ninjas, so yeah.

6) Humans and demons. Anything involving a world and/or conflict between humans and demons.

7) Cartoons/video games/etc. Examples of things I'd like to RP in these fields are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Street Fighter, X-Men, and maaaaybe Dragon Age.

8.) Slice of life. I REALLY want something cutesy and fluffy that just involves our characters living their normal lives, and interacting with each other and their friends.

My RP Sample Posts:

1) (( This is a sample of my roleplaying when I'm REALLY feeling what's going on and feel inspired to write what I consider to be MORE than I'd usually write ))

As the captain spoke to him, Michi felt himself grow more and more nervous. It was true - he hadn't reported into the captain... well... EVER, really. He sent a report via Hell Butterfly the second or third day of his assignment, sure.. but that was it. He was just so caught up in everything that was going on.. not to mention so head-over-heels and fargone with Hiro as the weeks went on.

Plus, he was always scared to bring up... some of Hiro's incidents. He really cared about the man, and he didn't want the other reaper to get into any trouble... especially when it was stuff that he didn't even have much control over. Hiro's sickness, the Hollow inside of him... he shouldn't be punished for that stuff.

Michi just kept thanking his lucky stars that all of Hiro's incidents in the time that he'd known him hadn't caused any serious damage to any innocent people.. or even worse, killed them.

If that happened... he didn't know WHAT he was gonna do.

Then the captain flashed a smile. Which looked.. incredibly strange to Michi - he'd /never/ seen Hitsugaya smile before. The ice captain always either looked stoic and slightly angry, or like he just didn't wanna be bothered by anyone and always annoyed. Kind of like with Captain Kuchiki.

Clearly whatever happened with that Ichigo Kurosaki fellow had done.. something.. to help lighten up the more colder captains. And it was definitely a welcome change.

That smile helped him feel a bit less nervous, and he actually was able to, y'know, BREATHE while listening to the captain speak. When the captain finished, he immediately nodded and bowed his head low. "Understood, Captain.. and I apologize for not sending reports every day like I was supposed to. I assure you, it won't happen again."

...and then he realized something that he'd heard. And he raised his head up, his cheeks flushing yet again.

"...d-did you say... that you knew about my.. relationship.. with Hiro?" He asked, his voice nervous all over again. It.. well, it wasn't like it was a SECRET anymore, but.. he hadn't even SEEN the captain in 3 weeks, nor had he seen Rangiku in even longer, so how the hell was that even possible?

"How...?" He continued, reaching a hand up to rub his neck awkwardly.

2) (( This, on the other hand, is a sample of my more usual, consistent writing length/style ))

"Yeah, sure~ I'll warm up the bed for you." Michiru replied as he started to get undressed himself. When Hiro left for the restroom, he fully started the process and got into his sleeping clothes - a pair of Hiro's pajama pants that were too big for him, and a very baggy t-shirt with holes in it.

A hell of a lot more comfortable than the shihakusho. Which wasn't uncomfortable or anything, but.. still. Sleeping clothes were always amazingly comfortable.

He then climbed into the bed and got comfy under the covers, taking his glasses off and setting them on the nightstand next to the bed.

So yeah. If you're interested in trying out an RP with me, please either post here in this thread or send me a PM and we can discuss what we'd like to do~

Also, if you'd like to RP with me, please provide a sample or two of your RPing style so I can see if I think we'll mesh together well.

Last edited:
-raises hand- I like gay, semi-lit, slice of life type RPs, and I also like the rich/poor dynamic. I have a LOT of OCs, but I'd also be happy to put one together for a roleplay, depending on the nature of partner you'd like for a character. I'll leave my writing samples here and you can decide if you like my writing style or not~

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He gave Demitrius a sidelong look. "Should I go?" he asked, watching him for the answer. "Or stay?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Well, I mean, I don’t know how you got here,” Demitrius started, pressing another kiss to the exposed flesh, having learned in a few hours to notice when Corviss was offering more space to work. “But the traffic is going to be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]mad [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]until the sun comes up. If you’re within reasonable walking distance the crowds might not too too awful, but otherwise you’re going to be at least an hour getting to the nearest station.” He paused, and added. “I’d like it if you stayed. There could be coffee. Actual coffee, with breakfast and everything.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Cinna's place was within [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]fairly[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] reasonable walking distance. Corviss had begun planning about how long it might take him to walk, given the party crowds--probably about an hour, and he'd be dead tired at the end--but at [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]that[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] offer, delivered with such an earnest face, he couldn't help but start laughing again. Demitrius was good at that. "[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Actual[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] coffee. With breakfast. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]And[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] everything. I can't remember the last time I heard an offer like that."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“That might be for the best, it wasn’t one of my better ones,” he admitted with a shrug, not as sheepish as anyone else might have been simply because he didn’t embarrass easily. It came with not regretting what one did, or worrying about it. “But you did say the coffee was good.” Another little squeeze of the arm. “And this is comfy and warm.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]It was by chance Aiden had found the elf laying in the stream, though his sister Ellenora called it bad luck.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We should leave him,” she breathed quietly, leaning in to examine the body by the feeble lig ht of her lantern. “He’s nearly dead anyways, we don’t need trouble.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Trouble?” Aiden repeated, incredulous. “Ell, he looks like he got mugged!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]His sister frowned, sharp eyes taking in the details as ugh she could in the darkness. The man’s side and leg were drenched in blood, and his face was hardly better with a split lip and a bleeding crown from his fall onto the rocks. But he wore gloves and good boots, the leather well maintained, and his cloak was a color perfect for blending into shadow. Dressed as he was, it was a wonder her brother had spotted him at all in the darkness, and while he seemed well-enough built it wasn’t the clothing of a soldier or farmer. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“He looks more like someone who would [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]do[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] the mugging,” she huffed, lifting the lantern to shine at his side where a knife sheath rested. “Besides, what if someone comes looking for him to finish the job?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“It’s going to storm soon,” Aiden insisted, a timely rumble of thunder in the distance emphasizing his point. “Any trail he left will be washed away, and no one would be mad enough to ride or walk through here till it passes. And if he’s dangerous…” he paused, and looked to the man again, ever wanting to believe well of people despite experience telling him otherwise. “Well, he won’t be moving around too quickly for a while, I expect. And hopefully he’ll be less inclined to attack someone who helped him.”[/SIZE]

I'm going to be re-posting the stuff from the thread I made on GaiaOnline because it explains exactly what I'm looking for and.. well, I don't feel like typing all of that stuff out a second time xDDD I'll try to clean up any parts that don't make sense since I'm on this site now, but if I miss anything, just ignore any references to GaiaOnline.

Aaaanyways, reposting below:

::: Still looking~ :::
::: Current Ongoing RP's: 6 :::   = REALLY want this right now~***If you're going to message me about starting an RP and then just disappear on me or go silent, or just leave after a couple of replies without a word of warning, don't bother messaging me. I want nothing do with you. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and getting excited by people who seem like nice people who're genuinely interested in RPing with me, and then being incredibly let down when they just decide to stop talking to me like it's no big deal. I'm not putting up with assholes like that anymore. Period.***

Like the title says, I'm desperate for an RP partner.Like... REALLY desperate.Well... let's not get carried away or anything - I ain't gonna sell my soul to the devil to find one or anything crazy like that xDDI just, y'know, mean that I haven't had much luck here on Gaia finding RP partners who don't come, do a little bit of RPing, and then just.. leave. Usually without even saying goodbye or explaining WHY they wanna stop the RP.I've really only found ONE person who hasn't done that, and I'm super grateful to have found them, but... y'know, I'd like to have more than just one RP going on at a time. xDDAnd I have a feeling that part of the reason might be because my previous RP search threads have been pretty specific about what I wanted, so I'm gonna try to be a bit more broad this time around.Like I said, I'm desperate, so I'm willing to adjust what I'm looking for xDDDAaaanyways.***These are the only things that're really important about what I'm looking for:1) Male X male, yaoi, m//, whatever you call it - I wanna do RP's that in some capacity involve romance between two men. It doesn't have to be the MAIN part of the RP, but I do want it to play a part.2) Semi-lit, I guess is what it's called... I'm not trying to write entire novels with each reply, but I'm also not trying to just write one or two sentence replies either. I'm looking for a nice middle ground. I'm a pretty chill person when it comes to RP post length, so I'm hoping to find a partner who's pretty similar. I'll put some RP sample posts of mine at the bottom of this post.3) No matter what we decide to RP, I want our RP to involve our own created OC's as the main characters. I'm fine with canon characters being mixed into the RP if we're doing a series-based RP, but I want the actual two main characters to be OC's.4) If either of us get tired of the RP, or we find that we're simply not compatible as RP partners, WE DON'T JUST LEAVE THE OTHER PERSON HANGING. I'll let you know if I don't think it's gonna work out, and all I ask is that you do the same if you're not feeling the RP. The same goes for if real life starts to get in the way of replying - JUST LET EACH OTHER KNOW instead of going quiet and not even responding at all.5) No text speak. Sorry, but I absolutely can't stand RP's that're done in text speak.6) I reserve the right to decline your offer to RP based on.. well, whatever I happen to dislike. Whether it's your attitude or your RP style, if I don't like what I see, I'm not going to go forward with things. I PROMISE you, however, that I'm not gonna just be quiet and leave you hanging in an effort to break things off. I'm also not going to be an asshole and just tell you to leave me alone or anything - I'll be as nice as possible, but.. just know that I won't be forcing myself to RP with someone that I don't really want to RP with.7) PM's/Email/Gaia threads for RPing only. I don't do instant messenger programs because they really slow my computer down.***Now, as far as topics or 'scenarios' that I'm interested in RPing, here's where I got too specific before xDDD So I'll make things a lot broader this time:1) Anime. The anime series' that I'm most interested in RPing are Naruto, Bleach, and Dragonball Z.    2) Original. I've got no problem coming up with a totally original RP setting/plot/etc.3) Semi-futuristic. I've recently found that I like doing RP's set in worlds where things are basically just like they are in OUR current day world, but with some futuristic elements mixed in.4) College/some type of school.5) Ninjas. I love stuff involving ninjas, so yeah.6) Humans and demons. Anything involving a world and/or conflict between humans and demons.7) Cartoons/video games/etc. Examples of things I'd like to RP in these fields are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Street Fighter, X-Men, and maaaaybe Dragon Age.**8.) Slice of life. I REALLY want something cutesy and fluffy that just involves our characters living their normal lives, and interacting with each other and their friends.    **9.) Rich guy X poor guy. Think stuff from Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers. Yes, it's cheesy as hell. Yes, it's cliche as fuck. Yes, it's been done a million times before... but I absolutely love it when it's done right. (( Please note that I prefer my character to be the poor guy. ))    ***My RP Sample Posts:1) (( This is a sample of my roleplaying when I'm REALLY feeling what's going on and feel inspired to write what I consider to be MORE than I'd usually write ))As the captain spoke to him, Michi felt himself grow more and more nervous. It was true - he hadn't reported into the captain... well... EVER, really. He sent a report via Hell Butterfly the second or third day of his assignment, sure.. but that was it. He was just so caught up in everything that was going on.. not to mention so head-over-heels and fargone with Hiro as the weeks went on.
Plus, he was always scared to bring up... some of Hiro's incidents. He really cared about the man, and he didn't want the other reaper to get into any trouble... especially when it was stuff that he didn't even have much control over. Hiro's sickness, the Hollow inside of him... he shouldn't be punished for that stuff.
Michi just kept thanking his lucky stars that all of Hiro's incidents in the time that he'd known him hadn't caused any serious damage to any innocent people.. or even worse, killed them.
Then the captain flashed a smile. Which looked.. incredibly strange to Michi - he'd /never/ seen Hitsugaya smile before. The ice captain always either looked stoic and slightly angry, or like he just didn't wanna be bothered by anyone and always annoyed. Kind of like with Captain Kuchiki.
Clearly whatever happened with that Ichigo Kurosaki fellow had done.. something.. to help lighten up the more colder captains. And it was definitely a welcome change.
That smile helped him feel a bit less nervous, and he actually was able to, y'know, BREATHE while listening to the captain speak. When the captain finished, he immediately nodded and bowed his head low. "Understood, Captain.. and I apologize for not sending reports every day like I was supposed to. I assure you, it won't happen again."
...and then he realized something that he'd heard. And he raised his head up, his cheeks flushing yet again.
"...d-did you say... that you knew about my.. relationship.. with Hiro?" He asked, his voice nervous all over again. It.. well, it wasn't like it was a SECRET anymore, but.. he hadn't even SEEN the captain in 3 weeks, nor had he seen Rangiku in even longer, so how the hell was that even possible?
"How...?" He continued, reaching a hand up to rub his neck awkwardly.2) (( This, on the other hand, is a sample of my more usual, consistent writing length/style ))"Yeah, sure~ I'll warm up the bed for you." Michiru replied as he started to get undressed himself. When Hiro left for the restroom, he fully started the process and got into his sleeping clothes - a pair of Hiro's pajama pants that were too big for him, and a very baggy t-shirt with holes in it.
A hell of a lot more comfortable than the shihakusho. Which wasn't uncomfortable or anything, but.. still. Sleeping clothes were always amazingly comfortable.
He then climbed into the bed and got comfy under the covers, taking his glasses off and setting them on the nightstand next to the bed.***So yeah. If you're interested in trying out an RP with me, please either post here in this thread or send me a PM and we can discuss what we'd like to do~Also, if you'd like to RP with me, please provide a sample or two of your RPing style so I can see if I think we'll mesh together well.

Hello there! I would enjoy roleplaying with you :). I like the above topics, in specific slice of life, ninja, or cartoons/video games. Especially the first two conditions, I am completely fine and agree to the terms you have asked of respectfully.

Some samples of my Roleplaying are as follows:

1) Yura, a young man of only 15 was searching for something that he had been trying to find since he was a little boy. His father, a great sage and magician of great power, had disappeared into thin air seemingly leaving the poor boy behind. And so his journey began and the search for his father started. e carried with him on his shoulder containing herbs, medicine and a small journal that he detailed personal entries into. His eyes were a misty, snowy color that were mystic yet cute making him seem innocent and much younger looking than before. Not to mention his short size made him look more like a young child to adults and elder figures mistaking him as such therefore underestimating his abilities as a mage.

As his father before him, he was able to use abilities akin to "Bending" which allowed the manipulation of earth, water, wind, and even light. He was experienced with it, but only used it for self defense above all. Yura began to walk slowly, his simple black shoes making audible noises in the dirt being overcast by a sunny day. Suddenly, he yelped being grabbed by a bandit and being surrounded making him look afraid. "Oh no.." He said quietly as the bandits laughed. "Hey fellas, look at we have here..A little boy lost from his mommy." one teased making Yura look sheepish away not knowing if anyone was going to be able to help him.

2)  (Opening to a RP, prologue, more detailed verse of my rping.)

Valerinn, a world of vast continents spanning in its own diverse cultures and lands. Long ago, the seven rulers of all the great countries had left their sons and daughters to vanish a grand evil leaving their kingdoms to their respective children. In total, there were 4 princes that ruled, and 3 princesses who ruled their countries all within a similar, if not the same age group.

Lavaetainn, the kingdom of fire was ruled by the young and ambitious Dragan, known as the "Lord of Dragons". At aged 17, Dragan is very headstrong tending to fight without thinking which leads further with his explosive temper. But is an overall caring person before hand.

Fujin-Ryu, the kingdom of wind was ruled by the beautiful and bashful Sakura, known as the "Princess of Petals". At aged 17, Sakura cares deeply for her people but is too afraid and naive to ever think of fighting. However, that is something her people find peace in with her pacifistic nature.

Geoterra, the kingdom of earth was ruled by the kind and social Leif, known as the "Prince of Forest Nymphs". At aged 18 being one of the older princes, Leif takes his duties seriously, but never seems to show a care on his smiling face. Offering wise words and with a calm attitude, he is highly respected.

Noxethe, the kingdom of darkness was ruled by the reclusive and harsh Xandr (pronounced Xan-der), known as the "Dark Angel". At aged 17, Xandr demands complete loyalty, or pure conquest to ease himself. Without it, he is sent in a panic and a rage state of frustration leaving him to be the least to be included in most political events.

Nauticia, the kingdom of water was ruled by the open hearted and cute Alias, known as the "Performer of Fate". At aged 16, being the youngest of the princes bears an embarrassing shroud over him. Alias's innocent features and stature make him a object of affection, but also of jokes. He has the innate ability of dancing and weaving magic from his body in ritualistic fashion earning him his title for curing wounds, and even fighting besides celebration.

Dynamiose, the kingdom of lightning was ruled by the energetic and upbeat Levin, known as the "Undying Bolt". Being 18 as well, Levin bears the energy of a four year old, always social and very happy to meet new people. Despite being a polar opposite, he seems to share a affection to the prince of Nauticia for his small size. Overall, Levin was a fantastic political leader alongside Leif, but not a very good fighter compared to some of the other princes.

And finally, Valkyrie, the kingdom of light was ruled by the pure and always friendly Leanne, known as the "Voice of Seraphs." Being 17, Leanne bore a heavy responsibility after the death of her older brother who perished in battle. She took on the role of rule and ushered a golden era earning her people's undying loyalty. Despite rumors of her inability to fight, she is one of the strongest of the princesses in battle.

And thus, entails the legend and state of the world of Valerinn. Mages of all kind at this date have now reached their initiation and pilgrimage. They journey to the sacred shrines and complete specific challenges within each located all across the kingdoms. And one summoner, had just begun his journey. A white haired boy named Yura, a young, human summoner only being 15, and youngest of his village to ever perform a pilgrimage. He wore a robe similar almost to a yukata, except the sleeves went to his wrists. He also had a sash around his waist that was white and the robes themselves were a variant of white as well making him look more priestly than a mage.

He had red eyes that offset the white with a delicate body structure. His arms and legs not too muscular with a flat stomach and a cute, innocent look to him making him seem much more childish and even mistaken for a little boy considering how short Yura actually was being only 5'5. Holding his satchel containing a diary, a couple pencils, a rag to act as a eraser, and a picture of his little brother Fayt, he left the village alone beginning to walk slowly looking shyly down the path he set out on through a forest to reach the pilgrimage's first destination:

The Trial of Beginnings.

These references listed above were rather casual, but I assure you I can become far more elaborate or more detailed if necessary. I'm always up so I'll always reply asap unless at school or work which I will gladly notify you of. Thank you very much!

Yui's lilac coloured eyes opened slowly after squeezing together muliple times before instantly shutting close a second later as the morny light shone through his bedroom window and onto his face.. A low groan escaped him before he slowly sat up. He and the bed were disheveled , Yui's long bleached blonde hair was messy , his face greasy with dried drool while the bed's sheet was pulled off the corners of the mattress and the cover itself was half off of the bed with the pillows sacttere all around. "What time is it." He asked him , voice raspy as he picked up his phone only for it's alarm to blare out.

"The fuck , why do i always wake up before this shit rings." He said , annoyed as he he got off the bed and went to grab his towel along with clothes. He walked to the connected bathroom on wobbly feet and locked the foor out of habit. He showered quickly , shampooing his hair , drying off , putting on his outfit of jeans , a hoodie , boots and a earring then proceeding to brush his teeth before putting on make up consisting of eyeliner , lip tint , foundation and concealer then leaving the room. He grabbed his brush off the bedside table before walking out on the balcony. His eyes scanned off the buildings of Seooul ,South Korea as he brushed his hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be re-posting the stuff from the thread I made on GaiaOnline because it explains exactly what I'm looking for and.. well, I don't feel like typing all of that stuff out a second time xDDD I'll try to clean up any parts that don't make sense since I'm on this site now, but if I miss anything, just ignore any references to GaiaOnline.

Aaaanyways, reposting below:

::: Still looking~ :::
::: Current Ongoing RP's: 6 :::   = REALLY want this right now~***If you're going to message me about starting an RP and then just disappear on me or go silent, or just leave after a couple of replies without a word of warning, don't bother messaging me. I want nothing do with you. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and getting excited by people who seem like nice people who're genuinely interested in RPing with me, and then being incredibly let down when they just decide to stop talking to me like it's no big deal. I'm not putting up with assholes like that anymore. Period.***

Like the title says, I'm desperate for an RP partner.Like... REALLY desperate.Well... let's not get carried away or anything - I ain't gonna sell my soul to the devil to find one or anything crazy like that xDDI just, y'know, mean that I haven't had much luck here on Gaia finding RP partners who don't come, do a little bit of RPing, and then just.. leave. Usually without even saying goodbye or explaining WHY they wanna stop the RP.I've really only found ONE person who hasn't done that, and I'm super grateful to have found them, but... y'know, I'd like to have more than just one RP going on at a time. xDDAnd I have a feeling that part of the reason might be because my previous RP search threads have been pretty specific about what I wanted, so I'm gonna try to be a bit more broad this time around.Like I said, I'm desperate, so I'm willing to adjust what I'm looking for xDDDAaaanyways.***These are the only things that're really important about what I'm looking for:1) Male X male, yaoi, m//, whatever you call it - I wanna do RP's that in some capacity involve romance between two men. It doesn't have to be the MAIN part of the RP, but I do want it to play a part.2) Semi-lit, I guess is what it's called... I'm not trying to write entire novels with each reply, but I'm also not trying to just write one or two sentence replies either. I'm looking for a nice middle ground. I'm a pretty chill person when it comes to RP post length, so I'm hoping to find a partner who's pretty similar. I'll put some RP sample posts of mine at the bottom of this post.3) No matter what we decide to RP, I want our RP to involve our own created OC's as the main characters. I'm fine with canon characters being mixed into the RP if we're doing a series-based RP, but I want the actual two main characters to be OC's.4) If either of us get tired of the RP, or we find that we're simply not compatible as RP partners, WE DON'T JUST LEAVE THE OTHER PERSON HANGING. I'll let you know if I don't think it's gonna work out, and all I ask is that you do the same if you're not feeling the RP. The same goes for if real life starts to get in the way of replying - JUST LET EACH OTHER KNOW instead of going quiet and not even responding at all.5) No text speak. Sorry, but I absolutely can't stand RP's that're done in text speak.6) I reserve the right to decline your offer to RP based on.. well, whatever I happen to dislike. Whether it's your attitude or your RP style, if I don't like what I see, I'm not going to go forward with things. I PROMISE you, however, that I'm not gonna just be quiet and leave you hanging in an effort to break things off. I'm also not going to be an asshole and just tell you to leave me alone or anything - I'll be as nice as possible, but.. just know that I won't be forcing myself to RP with someone that I don't really want to RP with.7) PM's/Email/Gaia threads for RPing only. I don't do instant messenger programs because they really slow my computer down.***Now, as far as topics or 'scenarios' that I'm interested in RPing, here's where I got too specific before xDDD So I'll make things a lot broader this time:1) Anime. The anime series' that I'm most interested in RPing are Naruto, Bleach, and Dragonball Z.    2) Original. I've got no problem coming up with a totally original RP setting/plot/etc.3) Semi-futuristic. I've recently found that I like doing RP's set in worlds where things are basically just like they are in OUR current day world, but with some futuristic elements mixed in.4) College/some type of school.5) Ninjas. I love stuff involving ninjas, so yeah.6) Humans and demons. Anything involving a world and/or conflict between humans and demons.7) Cartoons/video games/etc. Examples of things I'd like to RP in these fields are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Street Fighter, X-Men, and maaaaybe Dragon Age.**8.) Slice of life. I REALLY want something cutesy and fluffy that just involves our characters living their normal lives, and interacting with each other and their friends.    **9.) Rich guy X poor guy. Think stuff from Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Yori Dango/Boys Over Flowers. Yes, it's cheesy as hell. Yes, it's cliche as fuck. Yes, it's been done a million times before... but I absolutely love it when it's done right. (( Please note that I prefer my character to be the poor guy. ))    ***My RP Sample Posts:1) (( This is a sample of my roleplaying when I'm REALLY feeling what's going on and feel inspired to write what I consider to be MORE than I'd usually write ))As the captain spoke to him, Michi felt himself grow more and more nervous. It was true - he hadn't reported into the captain... well... EVER, really. He sent a report via Hell Butterfly the second or third day of his assignment, sure.. but that was it. He was just so caught up in everything that was going on.. not to mention so head-over-heels and fargone with Hiro as the weeks went on.
"How...?" He continued, reaching a hand up to rub his neck awkwardly.2) (( This, on the other hand, is a sample of my more usual, consistent writing length/style ))"Yeah, sure~ I'll warm up the bed for you." Michiru replied as he started to get undressed himself. When Hiro left for the restroom, he fully started the process and got into his sleeping clothes - a pair of Hiro's pajama pants that were too big for him, and a very baggy t-shirt with holes in it.
He then climbed into the bed and got comfy under the covers, taking his glasses off and setting them on the nightstand next to the bed.***So yeah. If you're interested in trying out an RP with me, please either post here in this thread or send me a PM and we can discuss what we'd like to do~Also, if you'd like to RP with me, please provide a sample or two of your RPing style so I can see if I think we'll mesh together well.

NOW NOW NOW NOW

Ooo, I'd love to roleplay with you!! I honestly love Ouran, so we could do something based around that if you want, or something different! It's totally up to you (:

hi! if you're still interested in a naruto or host club rp, i'm up for discussing ships/plots and such ^^

Hey! This is the very first time I post on this site, so I'm not entirely familiar with how things are done over here, but I am interested :D

I'd love to do an OC x OC + Slice of Life + School setting RP with you. If I seem to suit your cup of coffee, that is.

(( This was copied and pasted from a RP partner search thread of mine on GaiaOnline, so please ignore any references to Gaia since.. y'know, this isn't Gaia xDD ))

If you're going to message me about starting an RP and then just disappear on me or go silent, or just leave after a couple of replies without a word of warning, don't bother messaging me. I want nothing do with you. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and getting excited by people who seem like nice people who're genuinely interested in RPing with me, and then being incredibly let down when they just decide to stop talking to me like it's no big deal. I'm not putting up with assholes like that anymore. Period.

Like the title says, I'm desperate for an RP partner.

Like... REALLY desperate.

Well... let's not get carried away or anything - I ain't gonna sell my soul to the devil to find one or anything crazy like that xDD

I just, y'know, mean that I haven't had much luck here on Gaia finding RP partners who don't come, do a little bit of RPing, and then just.. leave. Usually without even saying goodbye or explaining WHY they wanna stop the RP.

I've really only found ONE person who hasn't done that, and I'm super grateful to have found them, but... y'know, I'd like to have more than just one RP going on at a time. xDD

And I have a feeling that part of the reason might be because my previous RP search threads have been pretty specific about what I wanted, so I'm gonna try to be a bit more broad this time around.

Like I said, I'm desperate, so I'm willing to adjust what I'm looking for xDDD

Aaaanyways.

These are the only things that're really important about what I'm looking for:

1) Male X male, yaoi, m//, whatever you call it - I wanna do RP's that in some capacity involve romance between two men. It doesn't have to be the MAIN part of the RP, but I do want it to play a part.

2) Semi-lit, I guess is what it's called... I'm not trying to write entire novels with each reply, but I'm also not trying to just write one or two sentence replies either. I'm looking for a nice middle ground. I'm a pretty chill person when it comes to RP post length, so I'm hoping to find a partner who's pretty similar. I'll put some RP sample posts of mine at the bottom of this post.

3) No matter what we decide to RP, I want our RP to involve our own created OC's as the main characters. I'm fine with canon characters being mixed into the RP if we're doing a series-based RP, but I want the actual two main characters to be OC's.

4) If either of us get tired of the RP, or we find that we're simply not compatible as RP partners, WE DON'T JUST LEAVE THE OTHER PERSON HANGING. I'll let you know if I don't think it's gonna work out, and all I ask is that you do the same if you're not feeling the RP. The same goes for if real life starts to get in the way of replying - JUST LET EACH OTHER KNOW instead of going quiet and not even responding at all.

5) No text speak. Sorry, but I absolutely can't stand RP's that're done in text speak.

6) I reserve the right to decline your offer to RP based on.. well, whatever I happen to dislike. Whether it's your attitude or your RP style, if I don't like what I see, I'm not going to go forward with things. I PROMISE you, however, that I'm not gonna just be quiet and leave you hanging in an effort to break things off. I'm also not going to be an asshole and just tell you to leave me alone or anything - I'll be as nice as possible, but.. just know that I won't be forcing myself to RP with someone that I don't really want to RP with.

7) PM's/Email/Gaia threads for RPing only. I don't do instant messenger programs because they really slow my computer down.

Now, as far as topics or 'scenarios' that I'm interested in RPing, here's where I got too specific before xDDD So I'll make things a lot broader this time:

1) Anime. The anime series' that I'm most interested in RPing are Naruto, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, and Dragonball Z.

2) Original. I've got no problem coming up with a totally original RP setting/plot/etc.

3) Semi-futuristic. I've recently found that I like doing RP's set in worlds where things are basically just like they are in OUR current day world, but with some futuristic elements mixed in.

4) College/some type of school.

5) Ninjas. I love stuff involving ninjas, so yeah.

6) Humans and demons. Anything involving a world and/or conflict between humans and demons.

7) Cartoons/video games/etc. Examples of things I'd like to RP in these fields are Avatar: The Last Airbender, Street Fighter, X-Men, and maaaaybe Dragon Age.

8.) Slice of life. I REALLY want something cutesy and fluffy that just involves our characters living their normal lives, and interacting with each other and their friends.

My RP Sample Posts:

1) (( This is a sample of my roleplaying when I'm REALLY feeling what's going on and feel inspired to write what I consider to be MORE than I'd usually write ))

As the captain spoke to him, Michi felt himself grow more and more nervous. It was true - he hadn't reported into the captain... well... EVER, really. He sent a report via Hell Butterfly the second or third day of his assignment, sure.. but that was it. He was just so caught up in everything that was going on.. not to mention so head-over-heels and fargone with Hiro as the weeks went on.

"How...?" He continued, reaching a hand up to rub his neck awkwardly.

2) (( This, on the other hand, is a sample of my more usual, consistent writing length/style ))

"Yeah, sure~ I'll warm up the bed for you." Michiru replied as he started to get undressed himself. When Hiro left for the restroom, he fully started the process and got into his sleeping clothes - a pair of Hiro's pajama pants that were too big for him, and a very baggy t-shirt with holes in it.

He then climbed into the bed and got comfy under the covers, taking his glasses off and setting them on the nightstand next to the bed.

So yeah. If you're interested in trying out an RP with me, please either post here in this thread or send me a PM and we can discuss what we'd like to do~

Also, if you'd like to RP with me, please provide a sample or two of your RPing style so I can see if I think we'll mesh together well.
Oh I would be so happy to Rp with you! I don't really get to do Rps like this very often!

Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you and feel like I can meet up with your standards if you let me! ^^ I am good with either fandom or original and if you would like to roleplay with me please let me know and I shall PM you right away!

Also here is a writing sample of my repsonses and mine usually differ and turn into the same amount/length my roleplay partner has given me ^^ but I promise I wont ever one line you!

Sample:
"Father, why must I go to this? Can't we send someone else?!" The small, winged male asked as he looked up at his father, who stood beside him, completely covering the shorter male with his shadow. "Now Cormac," The king interjected holding up his pale grey coloured hand "You know this is the only way to finally stop this war and gain some peace." The raven haired male crossed his arms slightly as he looked down to the floor "I don't see why I have to go though... you're the king."

"And you are this kingdom's future king" The king replies sharply, looking over at his son with a look of distaste. "How many times have you told me you wanted peace in this kingdom? So your mothers people can finally have a sense of security? These were your words boy not mine." Cormac couldn't help but glance down at his feet as his father laid out the valid points, his shoulders sinking down as all the confidence that was in his body started to drain. "B-but... The emperor for their tribe sounds so... evil." He whispers out looking away sadly. The king couldn't help but sigh before taking a step in front of his son and knelt down gently resting his hand against his shoulder "My son, my time is almost up and soon you shall take my place. I know you are not a fighter like me, but please. Do this for your people. Show them what a great king you will be. Plus you shall have Claudius there to protect you."

Continuing to look down as his father spoke, he couldn't help but let out a shaky sigh. He was right. It was his duty to take care of the kingdom, and he would do just that. Looking up at his father with a glimpse of determination, he nodded to his father, who couldn't help but smile "Now thats my boy. Now lets go see Claudius and send you on your way."

And now here he was. Standing in front of what looked like a skyscraper building, he gulped slightly before his knight, Claudius took a step forward "Your Majesty, shall we proceed?" Claudius, who was his holy knight, was also slightly cautious of the tower. He didn't want the prince to get hurt in any way, so he made sure to stand in front of Cormac at all times, that way if the emperor or his guard tried to attack he could protect the smaller, frail boy behind him. As promised he didn't bring any weapons with him and usually he didn't carry them. He was a shifter so usually he only needed his teeth and claws as his weapons. Cormac looked over at Claudius, before nodding and starting to walk, the tails of his coat flowing behind him slightly.

Proceeding with caution, both males walked up to the building before going up the stairs. Anxiety built in the young prince's chest, causing him to bite his lip. He knew he had Claudius to protect him but what if that wasn't enough. He had heard stories of this emperor. That he was known to strike as fast as a viper. Claudius probably wouldn't even be able to finish his shift by the time before he was struck. Finally, they reached the large double doors, causing Cormac to take another large breath before the small blonde woman pushed the doors open, revealing the emperor that awaited inside.

He couldn't help but catch his breath when he caught sight of the male in front of him. His whole appearance was striking, the aura around him slightly cold causing Cormac to shiver. What really caught him were his unique eyes. He could feel them burning into his head, reading everyhting about him causing him to look down at the floor. 'Come on Cormac, you have to stay strong.' The males then sat down on the pillows they were assigned across from the other two and starred at each other. Cormac spun the ring he was wearing around his finger as each party sat in silence. It stayed like that for a while, as if no one had anything to say. Cormac certainly wasn't really up for speaking especially when he saw the sinister looking smirk appear on the emperor's lips as he entered the room. It was then, Claudius spoke introducing himself and the young prince "Hello. I am Claudius leader of the royal knights, and of course this young male beside me is the soon to be king, Prince Cormac. We are pleased to see you have come to this meeting."

I would most definitely be up for Bleach. I can usually match post length with my Partner's and if need be I can provide a writing sample. I hope to hear from you I haven't had a great Bleach based Roleplay in ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back