• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Despair Cruise: OOC

Main
Here
Not quite yet. First things first the rules of monotora death game is different. New Lore will be updated including the basic rules of the ship. So before you cast magic willy molly, be sure you don't damage the ship. Monotora likes the ship and he doesn't know restraint like Monokuma when it comes to punishing people.

Intentionally damage the ship and he will kick you into pizza sauce. Monokuma likes to punch and shoot, monotora prefers kicking and things like nunchaku, said, samurai swords, bow and arrows, and occasionally when he really agitated calling on the Monokraken. You would have to do something pretty stupid to get him that heated

You can go into another person's room for a nap but that's it. No funny business. Can't have you kiddos going all Ragu and getting Prego on me. Gotta keep those raviolis in check. XD

Puhuhu best to get a feel for the ship before heading to bed. On the floor below the deck is a massive garden, kitchen, library, personal quarters with showers etc, rec area, and observation lounge. You cannot go beyond to the bottom floors yet. There is an elevator but it's sealed from moving. It bears a resemblance of yours truly on the front of the doors.

Now if you are marked to die, do not get butt hurt. No one is safe. That is how this works. If you are marked you are not allowed to tell anyone in the group even in ooc about it.there is no sense in feeding meta. If you do then I'll be forced to punish you by not only deleting your character but any extras you've made and boot you from the rp.

We are all here for fun. Do not spoil that for everyone. I don't care who you are. The killer may not tell anyone they killed x person, the target cannot do it, I will not do it. This is a forewarning in case something dumb like that happens.

You all are lucky my oc isn't a student. I don't think she would fit in this setting. Here I'll show you. She is...hm, well besides the mc for my novel I am writing, there is a certain dynamic she pulls that would turn the whole trip into something like a Jason movie. Maybe she will be waiting for the survivors of the rp.alice.jpg

You all are lucky my oc isn't a student. I don't think she would fit in this setting. Here I'll show you. She is...hm, well besides the mc for my novel I am writing, there is a certain dynamic she pulls that would turn the whole trip into something like a Jason movie. Maybe she will be waiting for the survivors of the rp.View attachment 806734
She reminds me of Alice from Alice in Wonderland! You know, if Alice was a serial killer! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back