• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Descendants with OCs (Always looking)

Vampiress

Vampire Princess/Queen of Fire
hi I'm making a call out to the descenders a HUGE call a DESPERATE call out to them. With 2 months and 21 days before the release of Descendants 2 I am CRAVING a Descendants Rp and I allow OCs so who I am playing is Mal and my OC Rose Hearts daughter of Queen of Hearts.

Who I am looking for for Mal
Ben or Carlos I mainly ship Bal though

Who I am looking for for Rose
Jay sorry only Jay

Who I am willing to play for you
Carlos
Evie
Doug
Jane
Audrey
Chad
Lonnie
Zevon
Freddie
Or CJ

Hello, I just recently became obsessed with Descendants! I'll happily attempt the characters you've request if I could please ask for Harry (I'll write Uma) and Carlos (I'll write an OC) if possible?

BUMP

I was also going to ask the same question if you are still interested. ^^ I can happily and gladly say I'd love to play the Descendants characters you've specifically requested! I can play any Descendants character that you ask for! ^^ All I ask is Harry [I'll get an OC ASAP] if by any chance possible. But again, otherwise from that, any character/characters you want me to play besides the ones you have specifically listed! I promise I will play and give it my best 100%!! All while having fun, which I think is 100% possible! If you're not interested, that's perfectly fine! ^^ I won't force you to, mostly because it's up to you.
If you are still interested, tell me in anyway that you'd like! Whether it just being a reply to this reply or sending a message. ^^ Along with the topic of if you're interested, I can give you a short sample writing of mine!

0^0
[ J E S U S • T H I S • P O S T • I S • S O • L O N G ] 0^0
[ S O R R Y • A B O U T • T H E • LENGTH ]

[ HAVE A NICE MORNING/DAY/AFTERNOON/EVENING/NIGHT ] ^_^

HI there! I've recently been rewatching the Descendants movies, and I realized that I'm basically the same person as Harry. I'm interested in this, and I can do any character you need me to do, but I'm just saying that Harry would be easiest for me. Thank you!

Vampiress Vampiress

Users who are viewing this thread

Back