• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern κ§β € π”‡π”’π”°π” π”’π”«π”‘π”žπ”«π”±π”°: 𝔒𝔫 𝔇𝔒𝔠𝔨 !⠀꧂⠀⠀;β €β €ooc.

Main
Here
Characters
Here

WE CORDIALLY INVITE
YOU ABOARD THE S.S. MOTUNUI!

accepted royals ✧

- malakai waialiki, the son of moana (MINAJESTY)
- adrian karl eriksen, the son of triton (GANSUKI)
- aria winter, the daughter of elsa ( temporarybliss temporarybliss )
- evelyn french, the daughter of belle ( temporarybliss temporarybliss )
- akira li, the daughter of mulan ( a z u l a a z u l a )
- freya bjorgman, the daughter of anna and kristoff ( revalia revalia )
- andri whitford, the son of snow white ( too.matcha.a.good.thing too.matcha.a.good.thing )
- jaihid ababwa, the son of aladdin and jasmine ( sunshineysoul sunshineysoul )
- isla artagan, the daughter of merida ( nova.the.alien nova.the.alien )
- ruby nadine heart, the daughter of raya. ( sunshineysoul sunshineysoul )
- arlo phillip tremblay, the son of aurora & phillip ( sunshineysoul sunshineysoul )
- maya maria castillo, the daughter of kuzco ( a z u l a a z u l a )
- beauregard rogers, the son of tiana & naveen ( nova.the.alien nova.the.alien )
- blanche rogers, the daughter of tiana & naveen ( nova.the.alien nova.the.alien )
- naomi virana fang, the daughter of namaari (MINAJESTY)

accepted villains ✧

- mallory dupont, the daughter of maleficient (GANSUKI)
- delora corazon, the daughter of the queen of hearts ( BOKEH. BOKEH. )
- ebonee khalil, the daughter of jafar ( izayoiix izayoiix )
- asherah hakeem, the son of captain hook ( nova.the.alien nova.the.alien )
- cecilia anastia facilier, the daughter of dr. facilier ( sunshineysoul sunshineysoul )
- augustine facilier, the son of dr. facilier ( finnly. finnly. )
- jean-legba facilier, the son of dr. facilier (MINAJESTY)
- damian avernus, the son of hades ( a z u l a a z u l a )

- keanu bahari, the son of ursula ( izayoiix izayoiix )
- sadie ela de vil, the daughter of cruella de vil ( revalia revalia )
- henri gerrard, the son of frollo ( revalia revalia )

accepted sidekicks ✧

- elias garah, the son of iago ( revalia revalia )
- jonas becken, the son of olaf ( izayoiix izayoiix )
- alexandar de chΓ’teaupers, the son of esmerelda & phoebus ( finnly. finnly. )
- renata madrigal, the daughter of mirabel ( izayoiix izayoiix )
- theadora adamos, the daughter of hercules and meg. ( temporarybliss temporarybliss )

welcome!
code by birth of venus.

Last edited:
ezgif-2-c06f2ee9da.gif

minajesty minajesty kevin kevin

Kovacs Kovacs + sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
okay you two! after thorough readings and discussion, my co-gm
and i have decided that flynnegan fitzherbert, aka kovacs' character for
the child of rapunzel, is exactly what we were looking for! therefore, the
role is rightfully yours, kov. (: overall, it was a tough decision -- both of you
guys had amazing details and well-thought-out characters. it all just came
down to the smallest of details that needed to tip our decision one way more
than the other.

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul -- if you still want to play two characters, you are more than
welcomed to edit your fem's sheet to fit another child! villains and sidekicks
are very much needed.

apologies for the triple ping, but i also forgot to mention this --
the discord server should be completed soon, im just adding some
last minute lore! keep an eye out for the invitation link! it will be
sent via dm. thank you. (:

PSA -- the discord link has been sent out via dm! join us in the official discord server
and get settled in! this ooc thread is now closed for members who have been accepted,
we will all be moving to the server.

Mx. Broken Mx. Broken we just used the pre-made code from this forum ^^

Mx. Broken Mx. Broken β€” code isn’t necessary whatsoever, it’s just about the quality! do whatever is easier for you. also, this is where i’ll address whatever questions, comments, or concerns you may have for me. if your sheet is accepted, then i’ll give you a discord link to join the other players who are already a part of the grp. (:

I had much interest in creating a character that is the descendant of Stitch (personified of course) but the attempt to make a feasible backstory will be strenuous though a risk I am about to take, lol.

I had much interest in creating a character that is the descendant of Stitch (personified of course) but the attempt to make a feasible backstory will be strenuous though a risk I am about to take, lol.
I actually have an idea that may work. Bare with me, I might need a day or two due to busy schedule but should have my CS up soon.

Got a W.I.P. CS up for her in the character thread but for now I sleep

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles , Goldie. Goldie. ; love what i'm seeing so far. keep up the good work!!
lazee lazee ; not 100% sure if you're finished with your sheet, but let me know whenever you are
so i can review it! from what i'm seeing, it looks completed but i dont want to assume. ((:

updated character list to reference.
ROYALS ; malakai waialiki (son of moana), freya bjorgman (daughter of anna & kristoff),
andri whitford (son of snow white), jaihid ababwa (son of jasmine & aladdin), isla artagan (daughter of merida), ruby heart (daughter of raya), arlo
tremblay
(son of aurora), beauregard rogers (son of tiana & naveen), blanche rogers (daughter of tiana & naveen), naomi fang (daughter of namaari)

VILLAINS ; delora corazon (daughter of QoH), ebonee khalil (daughter of jafar), asherah hakeem (son of captain hook), cecilia facilier (daughter of dr
facilie
r), augustine facilier (son of dr facilier), jean-legba facilier (son of dr facilier), keanu bahari (son of ursula), sadie de vil (daughter of cruella de vil),
henri gerrard (son of frollo), oscar kore (son of hades), caspian le fey (son of the evil queen), & aleksandra "lexi" zarova (daughter of the firebird).

SIDEKICKS ; elias garah (son of iago), jonas becken (son of olaf), renata madrigal (daughter of mirabel), alexandar de chΓ’teaupers (son of esmerelda &
phoebus
), tadashi hamada (son of hiro), reid florian (son of rosetta & sled).

Last edited:
Really quickly- how long has the S.S. Motunui been running? Finishing up the history for Marigold and couldn't find it so I thought I'd ask! She should be completely done tomorrow~

Really quickly- how long has the S.S. Motunui been running? Finishing up the history for Marigold and couldn't find it so I thought I'd ask! She should be completely done tomorrow~
no specific amount of time was mentioned in the plot! but the S.S. Motunui and the TeFiti academy have been open to the royals for several years, even though it's considered fairly new still. it's only begun to accept villains in this year, however.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles , Goldie. Goldie. ; love what i'm seeing so far. keep up the good work!!
lazee lazee ; not 100% sure if you're finished with your sheet, but let me know whenever you are
so i can review it! from what i'm seeing, it looks completed but i dont want to assume. ((:
While I will eventually add more HCs I believe Marigold is finished! Let me know if I missed anything < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back