• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern κ§β € π”‡π”’π”°π” π”’π”«π”‘π”žπ”«π”±π”°: 𝔒𝔫 𝔇𝔒𝔠𝔨 !⠀꧂⠀⠀;β €β €ooc.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Heyo, just popping in again to give an update; unfortunately I have lost the inspiration for the characters I was going to submit for this roleplay, so I've decided to withdraw for now and do a touch of brainstorming and whatnot to see if I can come up with something before the 24th, though if I can't I will definitely still be keeping an eye on this roleplay as it seems really fun!

Heyo, just popping in again to give an update; unfortunately I have lost the inspiration for the characters I was going to submit for this roleplay, so I've decided to withdraw for now and do a touch of brainstorming and whatnot to see if I can come up with something before the 24th, though if I can't I will definitely still be keeping an eye on this roleplay as it seems really fun!
ah, i'm sorry to hear that! hopefully you are able to get that touch of inspiration back! even if it's not before the 24th, my co-gm and i are more than willing to talk extensions with you! there's plenty of room.

Hoki - I have managed to complete my two characters (son of Iago and daughter of Anna and Kristoff) I hope their biographies are okay! Especially for Elias haha.

Heads up my username might change soon to creciente x

hello all! i’m just popping in to let everyone know that i may be a little inactive until well into next week. california is undergoing a winter storm warning
so i’m not sure how my activity will go beginning today. i could be on & i could be ghost, but it’s best to let everyone know ahead of time, in my opinion! (: i would like to keep the deadline the 24th, however, please don’t rush yourself to finish. i may have to just give everyone until the end of the month, unless things clear up for my county. in the meantime, please give all your questions, comments & concerns to our co-gm. i may be able to answer, but it definitely won’t be in ample time. <3 thank you.

hello all! i’m just popping in to let everyone know that i may be a little inactive until well into next week. california is undergoing a winter storm warning
so i’m not sure how my activity will go beginning today. i could be on & i could be ghost, but it’s best to let everyone know ahead of time, in my opinion! (: i would like to keep the deadline the 24th, however, please don’t rush yourself to finish. i may have to just give everyone until the end of the month, unless things clear up for my county. in the meantime, please give all your questions, comments & concerns to our co-gm. i may be able to answer, but it definitely won’t be in ample time. <3 thank you.
please stay safe!

Be safe!!

ahhh okay, jonas is finished as well! both him and ebonee are completed! let me know if there's any issues with either!

hi everyone!!
me and mina just discussed
the deadline & we decided to
push the character sheet deadline
to February 26th!

please, take your time! no rush at all!

also just wanted to pop in and say that i love the characters already. the talent???? im super excited to start writing with you all.

also just wanted to pop in and say that i love the characters already. the talent???? im super excited to start writing with you all.
literally!!!
i’ve been loving all of them!!​

Turn Up Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

i have survived the winter storm!! i'm excited to be able to start writing at a consistent pace again <3 i think it's safe to say that i am now available if you have any questions, comments, or concerns (as well as my co-gm still is too if that's who you prefer!). for the sake of time lost, the deadline will still be kept as the 26th. individual extensions are still available if needed, but i don't see us needing to push back the deadline any further unless cali weather wants to act up again, fingers crossed it doesn't!

Turn Up Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

i have survived the winter storm!! i'm excited to be able to start writing at a consistent pace again <3 i think it's safe to say that i am now available if you have any questions, comments, or concerns (as well as my co-gm still is too if that's who you prefer!). for the sake of time lost, the deadline will still be kept as the 26th. individual extensions are still available if needed, but i don't see us needing to push back the deadline any further unless cali weather wants to act up again, fingers crossed it doesn't!
oh i am so happy to hear this!!! im so ready for this rp!

i got mallory & adrian up!!
just ignore the missing backstories
please and thank you.

little ping here to remind you guys that today is the official deadline for character sheets! we were hoping to get things up and running, starting with reviewing applications and letting folks into the discord server. however, we've noticed that a few applicants have been inactive as far as keeping in touch with us. therefore, instead of reviewing all of them, we will only be reviewing the applications who react or respond to this post! please keep in mind that the deadline is only for letting people inside the discord server and not for the official start of the roleplay! that date will come later when we have a bigger crowd of interest! extensions are absolutely still on the table if you need them. (:

with that being said, if you are one of the applicants who are active, still interested and already finished, please react to this post so we can review yours and send you a link! be aware that if you are creating two characters, only one of them needs to be completed for you to be granted acceptance!!

also, if you were one of those who showed interested in the beginning but cannot commit now for personal reasons, please let us know so that we can delete your placeholder from the character sheet thread! no hard feelings whatsoever, i completely understand if things have become too hectic.

she's not online currently, but revalia revalia is still interested as well! she's in a different timezone and is fast asleep and will be for a few hours, so she won't see this right away lol.

I had a mind to reply earlier, my bad! Thanks for letting us know. I'm nearly done my shan yu boy (my rapunzel son is halfway), but since the backstory is running pretty long, I would love an extension, two days at most if you don't mind!

I had a mind to reply earlier, my bad! Thanks for letting us know. I'm nearly done my shan yu boy (my rapunzel son is halfway), but since the backstory is running pretty long, I would love an extension, two days at most if you don't mind!
take your time!

I’ve been busy this weekend for my birthday but I can try to get my character done tomorrow if that’s okay!

little ping here to remind you guys that today is the official deadline for character sheets! we were hoping to get things up and running, starting with reviewing applications and letting folks into the discord server. however, we've noticed that a few applicants have been inactive as far as keeping in touch with us. therefore, instead of reviewing all of them, we will only be reviewing the applications who react or respond to this post! please keep in mind that the deadline is only for letting people inside the discord server and not for the official start of the roleplay! that date will come later when we have a bigger crowd of interest! extensions are absolutely still on the table if you need them. (:

with that being said, if you are one of the applicants who are active, still interested and already finished, please react to this post so we can review yours and send you a link! be aware that if you are creating two characters, only one of them needs to be completed for you to be granted acceptance!!

also, if you were one of those who showed interested in the beginning but cannot commit now for personal reasons, please let us know so that we can delete your placeholder from the character sheet thread! no hard feelings whatsoever, i completely understand if things have become too hectic.
I am still very much interested and both my characters are done!!

she's not online currently, but revalia revalia is still interested as well! she's in a different timezone and is fast asleep and will be for a few hours, so she won't see this right away lol.
Thanks darling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back