• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Descendants Of Destiny (looking for about 4)

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.

(looking for about four. read below to figure out what four I'm looking for!)

In a time before the modern world, there was a reign of magic. Kingdoms, barbarians, wizards, knights, monsters, conflict, and thieves. The everlasting chaos ensued throughout the planet. In the far kingdom of Thedia, there lived a powerful king, queen, prince and princess. One big happy royal family.

Thedia's ruler, King Avion, ruled the land with fairness, honor, and loyalty. He brought together an army of barbarians, wizards, knights, and even the common thieves and cunning rogues. He brought this army together in order to attain peace throughout the land. His wife, Queen Alana, served as an ambassador of diplomacy, while his son, Prince Arthur, commanded his military forces. And his young daughter, Princess Alya, was a child in the time of greatness.

The royal family served their purpose for decades, until the day of Arthur's coronation. He was to replace his father as king, and marry his lady love...well, he'd have to get one first. But just as Arthur was about to receive his crown...it happened.

The Infershia, a force of pure darkness, attacked Thedia. The barbarians, rogues, wizards, and knights all demonstrated their army's power as they attempted to defend the land. Arthur put his coronation on hold as he commanded the troops into battle. The Infershia were born from evil, shadow, blood, and hatred. Why they attacked on that day? None know.

As the now elderly king and queen send their son off to battle against the sudden foe, their daughter, Alya, aged 16 at the time, retreated into their quarters. The Infershia claimed to be from Hell itself. And by the looks of things...they were.

Whatever satanic powers drove them to attack Thedia proved to strong, as Arthur was killed in action. But Avion and Alana were too old to lead. And Alya was but a child. What remained of the army fought the armies of Infershia to the bitter end.

In mere days, the old king and queen were taken with their daughter by Infershia beasts into their claimed land. The remaining family was to face execution. The leading individuals of the barbarians, wizards, rogues, and knights were to suffer the same fate. But before they died...they all swore that one day, their descendants would arise from the ashes of their legacy and fight back.

The Infershia merely laughed and cut their throats. When Princess Alya and her parents were to be killed next, time froze around her. An angel from the sky had somehow found her, freed her, and took her away...leaving her parents behind. "Don't worry child...you're being saved by destiny. You will be the last of your family. You will lead the new resistance." Said the angel, leading her to a tomb. This tomb would be her new home for several centuries. The girl was placed in deep sleep, all while the angels of the sky sealed the Infershia away. But not forever.

Now, in the year 2016, Princess Alya has awoken from her unexpected slumber. She must now take up arms...in the modern world. The leaders of the factions in her fathers army were right, their descendants remain in this world.

But...the Descendants are all completely unaware of their destinies, and unaware of the kingdom of Thedia's existence. The modern world has been kept safe all this time. But now that the Infershia are slipping through the cracks once again, Alya must band together with the descendants of the barbarians, wizards, rogues, and knights. Can she do this? Can she band them together and prove to them their destiny? Or will she fail, and allow Earth to suffer the same fate as her kingdom, all those years ago...​

If there is a place for a mousy Ami, I'd crawl right into it. And if that place would be the descendant of a knighy, I'd be so happy I'd make a flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back