• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Der SchattenKlauen [OOC]

I'm looking forward to see how the men will accept the right now only woman among them.

Also how they will feel about her caring personality.

I'm looking forward to see how the men will accept the right now only woman among them.

Also how they will feel about her caring personality.

I should hope they will act like professionals and judge her in a mature, respectful manner.

Otherwise, the medic character I´m working on will bash their heads in.

Oh, by the way, I´m working on a medic character so dibs on that spot...?

I should hope they will act like professionals and judge her in a mature, respectful manner.

Otherwise, the medic character I´m working on will bash their heads in.

Oh, by the way, I´m working on a medic character so dibs on that spot...?
Well until you create the character and it gets accepted you cant really have dibs on any spot. I just dont like it when people say they are interested, leave a "dibs" for a certain role and then never post for it at all, leading to other people wanting that role to be potentially discouraged. I am looking forward to seeing your character though and if you get done you can just jump right into the RP as we have already begun.

Hardly an unfair position to take. Just wanted to let you know I´ll be working toward that role, if somebody was working earlier than me, I also have a concept for a Technician.

Why would you say Jessica is unpunctual per say... At least it sounds like that.

Jessica would never be not punctual
You have to keep in mind that it is written from his perspective. Not everything that he thinks is true is actually true. He just arrived early and anybody that comes later, even if they are in time, are considered late by him.

You have to keep in mind that it is written from his perspective. Not everything that he thinks is true is actually true. He just arrived early and anybody that comes later, even if they are in time, are considered late by him.
What if she was there earlier... Well maybe he didn't see her, right? Anyways, I'll think of smth.

David content oy listens to the leader.
"'Ello, I'm Sir David, I'm going to be the breachah of the group," David says scanning the room,"Its a pleasah to meet you all."
David nods to all he attendants, including the dog.

You must have misunderstood something. They are on a plain ground outside with only rocks around. There is no building or room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back