• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Der lange Marsch or The long March

Soldier who do you fight for?

• AMERICAAAAA!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great Britain/Commonwealth

• Nazi Germany

• Soviet Union and vodka

• Japan

• Total voters

general ostruppen

General Ostruppen
Poland,December 31, 1945.

Dear Emma

It has been long and hard since I've last sent you a letter. This war has gotten to me many times and I feel like hell, I don't know how long I can handle this. But the letter you sent me with a picture of our little girl gives me hope and makes me have a reason to continue on. My commander has informed me that the war against the Communist is soon to be over, My leg is healing and I should be back into action by the time you get this. I'm sorry that this letter may worry you but please do not worry. I promise you that when Stalingrad is captured to us and moscow is taken I will return home, and maybe we can settle down in Italy. I hope that Burten is doing well himself in the Afrika campaign.

Your loving husband

Jansen

For those of you who are still wondering what this roleplay is, the RP takes place in 1946 which apparently ww2 is still going. You candidates are Elite Soldiers who have been hand picked by high command to take on the most brutal missions that are essential to the war effort and bring the bloodshed to an end. So far the Nazi war machine have been able to prevail and have become really advance in technology, however that doesn't mean that the other factions aren't themselves. But there are still some troublesome walls that the Axis need to face in order to move any further in enemy territory. The soviets are losing ground but have been able to hold some key areas to stop the Nazis and the Japanese surprise invasion, surprisingly Leningrad is still holding. They are now waiting for a chance to strike back against the Nazis before its too late. The commonwealth and Americans are having trouble in Africa and are now deciding to change tactics on where to attack. While the Japanese have resigned themselves of being part of the Axis alliance and are now trying to grab whatever they can and resist against the Americans and Russians. There has been talk however that the Japanese might join the allies but that is just rumors. There are five roleplaying factions you can be which are the Nazis, Americans, Commonwealth, Soviets, and of course the Japanese. Also for those of you that notice that italy is not involved I will explain if this get some interest likes. Now the question Im interested is: Will the allies be able to somehow punch a hole into the Nazi bastards, kickass, liberate Europe, and defeat/convince the Japanese to join there cause. How will the soviets be able to recover in this tight situation, and of course will the Nazi's win in there conquest for world domination. Who knows that's your job in "
The long March".

1QpE5Jve.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always been a bit of a history lover, although most of it is confined to the western front. Either way, this sounds cool and I'm definitely interested. Will this be more of a casual or detailed RP?

I have experience in RPing, btw. Just not so much on this site :P

Ima thinking detailed. Also its fine, the more people we get the More of my ww2 fanatic dream will become somewhat true T-T. Also welcomed aboard.

While my heart reaches for England, I think it might be much more interesting to play a German soldier.

Gods, I can't decide xD

I think I'l probably be german in the end. The opportunities for moral conflicts are too much to pass by

Im curious, where does the time line start to differ? Is the whole war different so far? Was D-Day a disaster? The Atomic Bombs haven't dropped? Does it start earlier than that?

D-day hasn't happened due to there unsuccessful attempt to push the Nazi's back in Africa, atomic bomb hasn't been dropped yet but since most of the German scientist are still in Germany there most likely to develop it in a year or two (due to them building better and improved equipment/vehicles). The year will be in early 1946. Equipment on all sides have improved but there are still weaknesses on each faction.

@The Necromancer @JDParadox

Rp is up and ready for sign ups. Factions are still in progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back