• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Department of Human Protection

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
latest

In a world where WWIII will almost take place in 2125, the crime rate has gone up by 83.5%. America is creating these.. "hybrids" that many countries want, and won't hesitate to kill to get them. Many schools for protection such as spies, military, etc. had been shunned. "What are they doing!?" the public asks. "Crime rate has gone up.. and they aren't doing anything!"

The DHP program, or "Department of Human Protection" program is the most shunned of all. They were once the most amazing program with students who were serious about work, and they kept crime rates low. However, over the years, since the crime rate had gone up, no one cared about them, and they shunned those in the DHP program. In the University of Protection in California, they have many departments. The military, police forces, firemen, and even nurses. They even have a DHP campus.

The vice president, however, wants to lower funds for the DHP program in UPC. However, the president, principal, and vice principal won't let that happen. Students that apply to DHP has diminished, and the vice principal decided to take action, and behind the principal's back, decided to force people in DHP for their talents. Even if it means.. using violence. Since the students who came to DHP willingly by applying didn't really have many talents. She decided to force those with talents into DHP.

WWIII has almost struck the world, and these students will be trained to fight in the war.

So.. yeah, guys, anyone interested? I've had this idea in my head for a while now. There isn't any "magic" in here. It's just sci fi and war. I'll create a Lore soon, but, yeah. If you would like to join, here's the Discord. If you're interested, you can join in!

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Webs Elk Webs Elk Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Lotusy Lotusy NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Loony_Bin Loony_Bin TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity truthofself truthofself fIora fIora

Uh.. if you guys are interested or something

Last edited:
Emmi Emmi
I'm interested.

BTW, this would be the perfect place for a Kukaga

XD

I was like, what is this ping? Did I get pinged in a meme?
Nope, just a sick RP Check.
Yo girl is interested.
(nice expired discord link)

this sounds kinda cool. the only thing i'm not clear on is what DHP... is. is it like, a military school for people with fighting prowess? sorry if im missing something obvious.

this sounds kinda cool. the only thing i'm not clear on is what DHP... is. is it like, a military school for people with fighting prowess? sorry if im missing something obvious.
DHP is a program in UPC that are kind of like police officers, but they do more work, and they don't have chiefs and such. There's a separate campus for the military students in UPC.

Emmi Emmi
I'm interested.

BTW, this would be the perfect place for a Kukaga

XD
I was like, what is this ping? Did I get pinged in a meme?
Nope, just a sick RP Check.
Yo girl is interested.
(nice expired discord link)
Sounds Very interesting. :)
I would be interested
Okay guys! I fixed the discord link! WOOO~

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Hm....My interest is peaked, I'll say that. if there's any other lore you have I'd love to see it before I say for sure on if I want to join, but I am at the very least into the base idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back