Denmark Invasion

j.e.s.t.e.r

platonic lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Alright ya'll, we're going to do it. Me and my straight cis friend (the irony I know, one straight and one whose only aroace half the time. ignore it.) are going to be gathering a group to go invade denmark.

So here's the plan:

We invade Denmark often, and celebrate after. I don't care if you're a part of the community or not, aro, ace, lgbtq+, it doesn't matter, just comment if you want to join.
After the invasion, we will gather all of the newborn babies we can get off the black market, and all of the ones from the people of Denmark, and have a feast.
make sure to save all of the eyeballs for garnish ! ;)
Then we will rule Denmark!
We also joke a lot in the group chat

If you have anyone you think might be interested, please @ them!

(and please tell me if this is in the wrong spot)

Last edited:
Sure. I'm in the mood to ruffle some feathers and bring down the status quo.

Moreso I’m confused
we're going to invade denmark at 1 am est, also we will be eating babies. The eyes are good for garnish.

(this is not real and purely for the jokes, although we do have a conversation made to talk about it. If you are interested, I can add you to it. This started because little stole my phone and texted all my friends the idea. I decided to move it to here.)

we're going to invade denmark at 1 am est, also we will be eating babies. The eyes are good for garnish.

(this is not real and purely for the jokes, although we do have a conversation made to talk about it. If you are interested, I can add you to it. This started because little stole my phone and texted all my friends the idea. I decided to move it to here.)
I assumed it wasn’t real I just didn’t think it was explained very well, or really moreso that my brain couldn’t understand it. And thank you, but I’ll decline! 😊

Hmm I’ll send the demon cat in my place if that’s okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back