Denmark Invasion

i've a creature of cosmic horrors i ought to feed some souls, though i must ask: why denmark?

HI I AM HERE I HAVE A ONE WEEK OLD AND A 3 MONTH OLD BABY UNFORTUNATELY THE GARLIC BREAD WAS SOLD OUT BY THE TIME I GOT THERE BUT I AM HERE REGARDLESS

I went offline for one day and we're invading Denmark now... I'm in

This invasion seems like quite the undertaking, but in it's conception, I do believe you have forgotten a crucial matter: foreign relations. It is possible that other nations, especially those bordering Denmark, could intervene against this effort. In such a case, the invasion would be put on the backfoot, or perhaps even repelled. When conducting operations against one nation, you must consider how that will affect all nations, and the diplomatic consequences of it. If you are not careful, then this invasion could rapidly escalate, which would not be in your favor. There is also the fact that your practices may appear... distasteful in the eyes of others, which will not be particularly beneficial in any diplomatic exchanges.

What you need, my friends, is an ambassador!

While the invasion is underway, the ambassador's job would be to keep any other powers from meddling in the affairs of the operation. Perhaps, if you are fortunate, they could even garner foreign support for your cause! Regardless, acquiring an ambassador would certainly be a wise decision, in order to stabilize any shaky relations and prevent a diplomatic catastrophe.

With my piece on the matter said, I shall now take my leave. I wish you a good day, and do hope that you take my advice into consideration.

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #16
(I haven't done one of these in a long while.)​

Last edited:
This invasion seems like quite the undertaking, but in it's conception, I do believe you have forgotten a crucial matter: foreign relations. It is possible that other nations, especially those bordering Denmark, could intervene against this effort. In such a case, the invasion would be put on the backfoot, or perhaps even repelled. When conducting operations against one nation, you must consider how that will affect all nations, and the diplomatic consequences of it. If you are not careful, then this invasion could rapidly escalate, which would not be in your favor. There is also the fact that your practices may appear... distasteful in the eyes of others, which will not be particularly beneficial in any diplomatic exchanges.

What you need, my friends, is an ambassador!

While the invasion is underway, the ambassador's job would be to keep any other powers from meddling in the affairs of the operation. Perhaps, if you are fortunate, they could even garner foreign support for your cause! Regardless, acquiring an ambassador would certainly be a wise decision, in order to stabilize any shaky relations and prevent a diplomatic catastrophe.

With my piece on the matter said, I shall now take my leave. I wish you a good day, and do hope that you take my advice into consideration.

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #16
(I haven't done one of these in a long while.)​

👁👁 you sound like you’d be a good ambassador :UU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back