• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ||Demon's Interests||

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Introductions are in Order
You can call me Demon. I have been away from the roleplay scene for a little less than a year, but I have returned with some specific desires, but a little about myself first. I have been roleplaying for about 14 years now and have been on rpnation for about 3 or 4? Not sure. I am a student seeking a Masters degree in Psychology, plus I live in Australia, and I am trying to work as much as possible to pay off debt, so I will be busy touring this new country and taking all the hours I can get. Despite all that, I do want to make it a habit to roleplay often enough with maybe needing to jump off ever so often due to living life in reality. Living in Australia has put me in a very unique Timezone situation. For most I am like 14+ hours ahead which means that by the time I get up in the morning you are all going to bed to get ready for the day I am already in. At night, it is usually y'alls morning and so catching each other might be a chore, but the benefit is that you can respond and go on with your day with no worries.

I have little to no preference in your age and more in your skills. I play like a child at heart so age doesn't matter to me so don't worry too much about that. I'd roleplay with my baby brother if he was old enough (but he would be gosh awful, still gotta star somewhere).

Now for Roleplaying Preferences

I tend to prefer roleplays with those that like to write a paragraph minimum. Sometimes interactions become quick like when having conversation, but even then at least three sentences are usually available. I am more than capable of doing story based length, but I find that I desire roleplaying less when I know I have to keep a certain word count and I drop, so just a paragraph is fine with me. I would enjoy those that also have those capabilities, but like keeping it casual and not having to prove themselves with every post.

I would like to accomplish a post a day with at least one character. If we have multiple characters (which might be the case for one of my favorite roleplays) then I do not expect a response from all of them. If we can at least manage this then I believe we can keep the roleplay moving and have some healthy development.

Speaking of development, I love romance and relationship connections, but I hate jumping straight into it. It is so very important that things sort of play out over time or at least not seem so forced. Honestly, romance is one of my favorite parts of roleplaying though sometimes a friendship can be just as amazing. The connections between two characters is what roleplaying is about and it shows how comfortable we have become in our own roleplaying relationship. Some people I can jump in with easily, but it takes time like a good book.

I also want to point out that I would love to roleplay with two other people in a three roleplay setting if possible as well since I think three balances well (it isn't cause I do everything in threes :p).

Fandom or Fantasy

Now I only do fandoms and fantasy while fantasy really takes some work of a good plot to get me going. As for Fandoms, I tend to be able to jump into a few of those easily, but I will point out below what I am feeling most into and what I am just Meh, but you can try. As for Fantasy, I am just looking for interesting plots and will even be happy to look at group roleplays that are going on if you think I'd enjoy it. There are only a few things I dislike and that is Space based specific, genres that deal with basic humans, and I dislike playing cannon characters (yeah, I know. I am into fandom but I hate cannon. I just feel weird playing someones else's character). I will use * to show interest, up to three with three being the highest. No * will mean I am just not feeling it, One * will mean that I could go for it if you have a clever idea or I just know you as a roleplayer and love roleplaying with you that much. Two * means that I just need to like you and have a basic idea of what to do. Three * means I am game anytime, anywhere, and anyday.

Fantasy

As I said before, I have no plots myself but would be happy to listen to your plots so feel free to ask.

Fandom
Warrior Cats ***
Adventure Time
Steven Universe *
Star Ocean *
Danganronpa *
X-Men*
Teen Titans/Young Justice **
MLP
Pokemon
Fallout
Spyro
Game of Thrones**
Naruto*
SAO*

(I know there might be more, but I'll add as I come across them)

Warrior cats ? You mean like the Khajiit in The Elder Scrolls ? or like the ThunderCats ? or a mix of both and then some ?

Warrior cats is a book series lol so kinda not like any of them and more like Watership down

I would be game for Game of Thrones or Dagnaropa :) I have my own life stuff that might take me away from time to time but can usually get a post in a day if not more :)
Shoot me a Pm. Sorry. I have been very active at all times of day in RL

You may not even get this message... I see you've been offline for over a month... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back