• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demons And Angels

FalseLove

Hey! I am looking for a group of people to role play a demon and angel role play.

Plot

To end the war between heaven and hell forever Lucifer and Michael make a deal. 1 demon bride will marry 1 angel groom and 1 angel bride will marry a demon groom. The brides and grooms will get to know each other for one week before marrying.

Character Sheet

If you are interested just fill out this character sheet.

Name:

Demon or Angel:

Appearance:

Personality:

Demon Bride Taken(Yours truly)

Demon Groom Taken(venomcloud)

Angel Bride Taken(Ilani The Archer

Angel Groom Open

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Dina

Age: Uh... didn't know angels had ages... but I'll say she looks about 21

Daemon or angel: Angel

Appearance:
1013084-bigthumbnail.jpg

Personality: She is the angel of learning. So, very intelligent, kind and patient.

My character sheet:

Name:Alice

Demon or Angel:Demon

Appearance:She is the demon of romance and seducing so she is very attractive. She has beautiful lilac hair and generally large breasts. She usually wears a black dress with red laces on the front and red high heels. She has black wings.

th

Personality:She is very romantic. She is not mean or nice just average. She likes to trick people.

Well, we would need two more people, but no one seems to want it. If two more people with male roles could join that would be great.

Almost all of the people I know on here only play females. I could RP two if that helped speed things along.

Name:Arion

Demon or Angel:Demon

Appearance:

latest

Personality:Mean, Flirtatious, Romantic, intelligent

Anthem

large.jpg

Age || Nineteen by appearance

Gender || Male

Demon or Angel || Angel

Personality || Anthem is quiet and gentle. He often keeps to himself and if he does speak to others, he speaks respectively and politely. He does what is asked of him and is hardly ever rude. It is hard to anger Anthem, and if you happen to, you had better run because when Anthem shows anger there is no mercy. He is protective over what he cares for and what he believes in. There is almost always a gentle smile on Anthem's lips. He prefers to spend his time reading or gazing listlessly upon a vast amount of things. Anthem has a kind heart and a pure soul. He won't take advantage of anyone and will always tell the truth. It hurts him to see others in pain and he will do what he can to alleviate any such pain.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back