• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon VS Human (An unusual relationship!)

Phadia

Tomato Goddess
I had a rough plot idea for a roleplay involving a demon and a human.
A demon (your character) is sent to a human (my character) to try and whittle them down and get them to sell their soul. But! The demon gradually gets attached to the human, and is unable to take their soul.

A few things about this plot.

-I'm likely going to play as a girl, but I'm not fussy on if you play as a girl or a boy.
-However, I do NOT want to do romance! Unless it's like... a little crush/quick kiss sort of thing. In other words, only mild possible romance.
-The plot hasn't been fully developed because I would prefer to develop it with you. I think it's vastly more exciting if we both have a say in the plot.
-Multiple characters will be a thing. As time goes on, I will likely introduce other characters. I'd be happy for you to do the same. But if you just wanna have the one, that's probably cool too!
-Communication is key. Really.
-I'd love a partner who can think of some plot ideas and roll with it. However, doing that, we may run into some hitches where our plots don't line up. That's okay, though, provided we can communicate. ^^
-I will likely have a several paragraph intro, but then probably one (or more) paragraph posts after that. It depends on the scene! Dialogue might end up with a few one-liners, but I do try to avoid them. Please try to do the same.
-I think I would prefer to work in a thread, but I guess I'm okay with PM's. I tend to forget about PM's easier, though... ^^" Be forewarned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back