• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon-Turned-Mortal Needs "Goodness" Lessons [Closed]

SilverSuzi

Daydreamer
*Already have enough interest in the main plot.*
But you can still read through my rules/preferences and suggest a different plot, if you feel so inclined!

Hello!

I'm Suzi, I'm 26, and I love medieval-fantasy roleplays. I'm looking for a partner for this one specific plot. It has gone through several revisions and failed attempts, so I'm very attached to it and hoping to make it work out this time. But first, here's a bit about me and my RP preferences:

• About Me
    I've been roleplaying on and off for over 10 years, both in play-by-post style on forums and emails, and real-time script-style on an MMO. I am working on my art skills, so I might include a sketch or illustration with my posts from time to time. I'm cool with OOC chat about whatever, too.

I want . . .
    . . . stories that are comedic and mostly light-hearted, but not lacking in depth and occasional drama.
    . . . quirky, awkward, goofy, and emotional scenarios.
    . . . to explore relationships and love outside of romance. (E.g. family bonds, new and old friendships, and strangers or enemies brought together for some reason, etc.)
    . . . to create characters that struggle and make mistakes and learn and grow.
    . . . to build rich, magical worlds for our characters to discover.

Most of all, I just want to create things with people and have fun with it. If that all sounds good to you, read on.

So, there you have it. If you like my style, feel we'd get along well, and you're interested in the plot, please PM me about the character you have in mind. If I get more than one interested potential-partner I may compare RP styles and pick, or might run multiple versions of the plot, so don't hesitate to post even if someone else already has. I might also be open to trying other plots, if the story intrigues me (must be medieval-fantasy and comedic/light-hearted). Looking forward to hearing from you!

That's everything!
Thanks for stopping by!
Special thanks to anyone who actually read all that. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back