• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer: Blood War

Which time period do you prefer?

• Keep it modern.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Original time period from the anime.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Character Sheet Thread
ba738447a341334c7129ef2369487a7c.png

For hundreds of years, the Demon Slayer Corp. has always been known to protect the innocent throughout the world, even when high political figures refused to accept them, they did their job with the sole goal of destroying all demons and to protect the innocent. Over the years, there have always been new recruits coming and leaving the Corp. It was thought that they would be around forever and eventually, the fighting would one day come to an end with humans coming out victorious. The sad truth however was the fact that as the years went by and one generation after another took up the mantle, little by little, many of the new generations either stopped believing in demons or the reliant on the growing advancements of military force grew.

Centuries went by and eventually, the modern day arrived, technology flourished, the old weapons known as swords were now replaced with guns, and transportation was much faster. Even with all these advancements around the world, however, deep in the shadows, demons still lurk about, feasting upon unsuspecting humans. Yet, unlike the old times, the Demon Slayer Corp. is nowhere to be seen this time around. It is thought that after the new generation had taken over and the lack of belief in demons as well as courage to face them grew, there was no one around that wanted to join the Corp. causing them to eventually fall apart.
However, even without the Corp., there are still many of those out there who still dare to fight and believe in the old ways. While it is not as official as it once was, there still resides Demon Slayers out there in the world, protecting those that cannot protect themselves from demons and if one is to search hard enough, there is always someone out there that will help.

Strangely enough, those who have seen these new generations of Demon Slayers have also been whispering rumors about how some of these new ones have been demons themselves. Whether it is true or not has yet to be identified as many people brush aside the possibility of there even being such things as demons or Demon Slayers. While those who do believe, deny the possible fact that a demon could ever be a Demon Slayer.

Deep within the shadows however, a new threat is coming...one that has never been seen before and will test whether or not the new era is strong enough to continue the legacy of the Demon Slayer Corp. or if they are doomed to death.

Hey!
So, besides the obvious fact that this is a roleplay based on the show "Demon Slayer"

I would like to first bring up that this will be a complete AU. So, no canon characters unless there is a reason to bring them in. Aside from that, this will be based on the modern world or I am willing to keep it the time period from the anime if people prefer it.

Last edited:
Hi there, I might try and submit a character for this. Did you have an idea for the location of the main setting? Japan, or perhaps international?

Are non canon breathing styles allowed?
Unfortunately I will probably be only keeping canon breathing styles to keep it from having power balancing.

Apologies on that, although for the canon styles of breathing I am open to allowing non canon forms of attacks.

In that case, I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw my interest.
Awww..no worries! Sorry to see you go! Thank you for your interest at the time!

I am interested in trying this out, and we can have it the original time and it would be fine.
Thank you for your interest!

I'm willing to give it a try
Thank you for your interest!

---

If we can get one more person, I'll be comfortable enough to start.

⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡴⢫⢅⣫⣾⣟⣿⣦⣝⣻⣯⠵⠛⠛⠛⠻⠿⣟⡿⣶⣅⡚⢭⡙⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⡽⣿⣿⣿
⠂⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠟⡌⣣⣾⣿⠷⢛⠉⢀⡼⡃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠒⠤⣀⠙⠻⣾⣻⡳⣌⢇⡢⢍⡛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣝⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⡽⣱⢋⣼⡿⢋⠁⣰⠃⢀⡿⢹⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠓⢦⡈⠻⣽⣮⡢⠉⠲⢍⠒⡹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣜⠞⡼⡁⣾⠋⡀⠆⣼⢡⠂⣼⠃⠋⠀⠀⠀⢡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠲⣄⠙⢷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠑⠽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠋⡼⣐⣥⡇⢁⢂⣴⡇⠇⠀⠃⠀⢁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡌⠻⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡿⣛⠿⣽
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⡴⢣⠎⡼⠀⢠⢯⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡙⣧⠀⢀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣽⣯⣷⣶⣾⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⡏⢰⠃⡱⢺⠇⠀⡟⢸⡃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢤⠰⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣌⢷⡈⢆⠀⠈⢆⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣳⢠⢣⠎⠀⡜⠀⡜⡀⡧⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣄⠑⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢮⣧⠀⠣⠀⠈⢧⢈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣜⠃⡜⠁⠀⠀⡇⢰⠱⠀⡇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡆⠀⠘⣆⠈⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠈⢿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠈⢣⠒⡈⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⡜⠀⠀⡀⠀⢰⢀⡎⠁⠀⢧⠃⡀⢀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠈⢧⡀⠘⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠲⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠌⢿⣧⢆⠀⠀⠈⢷⠈⡔⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⢀⣀⡤⠒⢙⣧⢃⠃⠀⠀⢀⡟⡜⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠑⠀⠡⡀⠀⢣⠀⠀⠀⠙⢆⡁⠌⠓⢄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠶⣦⣤⣀⣈⣢⠻⣧⠣⡀⠀⠈⢣⡐⠡⠌⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠉⡟⡘⠀⡀⠀⣼⢡⠃⠀⠀⠀⢨⣇⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠈⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠢⣄⠀⠈⠑⠢⢄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠓⠫⠽⠭⢷⣛⣖⣶⣒⣟⣲⣘⣦⠽⢛⣽⣿⣿⣿