• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon Armor

Magadude

I AM A DEVILMAN
Okay, so after reading some of Devilman Saga, I got some ideas for a Roleplay revolved around demon armor. But I still need a few more ideas, and players, to get this thing going. So far the main idea is that all of the players are apart of a project that's trying to discover things about a ancient civilization and then they encounter the demon armor. The armors themselves have their own personality, and can actually interact with their wearers. Also, once the armor is put on a person, that armor is bonded to that person and can not be worn by anyone else until that original person is dead. Other than that, I got nothing.

MsPolite MsPolite Well your the characters are apart of the archaeologist expedition. Are there people after them? Not yet. The reason why it's called demon armor is because later people will do some things that might make the people who are wearing the armor be claimed to be demons. As for the armor, it is straight up armor. Later, I'm thinking about letting your suits get a new form, or at least look different than they did because the armor is technically living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back