• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demititans and demigods (multi character)

StriderBro

Previously StriderClaus
Back against the wall, your sword too dull to use, it looked like you were out of options. The manticore laughed in a hiss as it approached you, taking its time. It knew as well as you did you had no way out and it wished to drag this out as much as possible.
"What's wrong, little demigod?" It asks you, its tail twitching, like it was just itching to pierce through your stomach in the blink of an eye, "All out of clever tricks? Nowhere left to run?"
"Y'know, my mother always told me no to play with your food," a voice said from above you, you and the manticore looking up. Sitting atop the wall, a cocky smile stretching across his face, was a boy dressed in black. His black hair hung down in his eyes, long legs draped down over the edge. The manticore growled, but you didn't even spare it a glance, eyes transfixed on the boy.
"Run away demigod! Or I shall make you the main course to my feast!" He roared at the boy. To the manticore fury, the boy laughed. It sounded carefree, cheerful, near made you want to laugh.
"Demigod? Please, you insult me." He stood up, dropping down between you and the beast. To your astonishment, the manticore backed off, skittish. "I'm a demititan buddy. And unless you want to feel the business end of a Titans fury, I suggest you run."

Demititan? That would mean he's...no, it's not possible, it's never been heard of before. A Titan having children with a human. The manticore growled, low and deep, arching its back to look menacing and bigger.
"Lies! Demititans don't and can't exist!"
"Oh, I'll just stop existing then, pardon me."
"Blasphemy! You are no Titan spawn, and I will prove it!"
It all happened so fast. If you blinked, you would've missed it. The manticore leaped, its jaw open to swallow up the boy. He held out his hands, silver swords appearing in his palms as he thrusted them up, sending the two blades through the manticore skull, the beast exploding into golden dust.
You stood stunned as the boy fanned his face, spitting. "Ugh! I think I got manticore in my mouth!" He whined, wiping his tongue on his arm, coughing. You watched him with wonder before finally speaking.
"Who are you? WHAT are you? How did you do that?!"
He glanced over his shoulder and your breath caught in your throat. He was perfect. No skin abnormalities, no blamishes, perfect face structure. He looked like a GOD. He smiled at you, chuckling before fully turning to face you. He wore a jean jacket, a black tee shirt (that was very firm fitting, not that you were staring), black jeans, and a pear of nikes.
"My names David. David Banner. People call me Dave. I'm the son of Selene. How I did that doesn't matter at the moment."
"...What do you want from me...?" You decided to ask, slightly scared. There it was again, the damned smirk.
"You? Not much really, I just want you to do me a favor," the swords disappeared and he held up his hands as if in surrender, "I've always wanted to say this but...'Take me to your leader'."

Alright, so I'll be honest here, I originally planned for this to be a group rp, but I changed my mind. I don't really require much and we don't need to jump right into this point, it's just an example. The story here is a demititan AU, where the Titans decided to have children. This is post PJO and HOO so no canon characters (they're retired or dead). I don't require much really, only like a paragraph at least. I'll respond at least once everyday (except maybe the weekend).
Either pm me or comment on the thread and we can talk plot and stuff (I already have the plot, just keeping it a secret for the time being ;) )

Last edited:
Does this have to be based on the Percy Jackson series? I love the idea XD but I havent read the Percy series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back