• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Delinquents Summer Camp.

Kaira

I've been thinking of making a Roleplay involving a summer camp for delinquents. I was thinking 8-12 people, depending on how much interest this gets. A group of 15 to 18 year olds get shipped off to this camp. Hopefully to clean up their act.

I don't have It all planned out yet, but figured I'd see how much interest it generates. This is obviously a very general idea of what I have it mind.

I'd love to hear opinions and ideas, thanks!​

It's going to very secluded, a couple miles from any town. It borders a lake, and is surrounded by forest. I was thinking maybe twelve people. Six males and six females, three per cabin, with four cabins.

Would there be some element of competition between the cabins then? Even if it was just some of the delinquents getting rowdy over nothing.

That sounds like a good way of doing it. How severe do you want the delinquents to be? What's the worst thing you'd want one to have done? I'm just trying to figure out the game's tone.

I really like this idea!

I'd be interested in joining. I think each character should've been a punk (aka stealing, talking back, beating people up etc, not murdering people or anything.)

Anyways, I really like this idea. c:

Yeah, I don't want anything serious like murder. Just stealing, fighting, maybe drugs, but not anything hardcore, more like smoking.

Should the cabins be crappy and small, or really nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back