• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Delinquent High

AliBearRawr

Delinquent High is a high school specifically made for those that have a hard time behaving. It's where discipline just isn't enough to control them. Teachers have a difficult time controlling these little, misbehaving rascals. Teacher and student roles are needed. Group therapy is to attended every so often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexa rolled up into Delinquent High in her mint green truck. She lifted her truck about halfway during the summer and she's been loving the high view. She's a short girl, maybe 5'3 on her good days so to have a lifted truck, it gave her a who new perspective of the world. She lowered the dial of her country music that was currently blasting through the speakers of the Ford. She sighed as she cut the roaring engine and hopped out with her blue backpack attached to one shoulder. She swung her keys on her fingers as she walked onto the campus.

Mariah rolled up in her pink convertible blasting Beyonce. The top was down and her long wavy hair was blowing as she pulled in the parking spaces. She quickly got out. And walked into the entrance of the school. First day of school was the best day to show off.

Mariah entered the school and entered into the girls bathroom. Her figure was amazing. She was very curvaceous. She had on a short black and purple fitted dress with black pumps and purple lipstick with black shades. She knew she looked good.

Dante was walking to school as normal when he noticed the very very tall mint truck sitting in the parking lot. "I'm not even sure what I should do finding a truck like this" Dante stated as he slowly turned towards the school, casting a glare at those who looked at him the wrong way. "I may be a delinquent, but a fair fight is a fools fight" Dante thought to himself as he continued his walk in the campus.

David had prepped the classroom already. He had made a deal with the principal that "what happens in 3B, stays in 3B." The principal as well as security have camera access to the room, in exchange for David essentially helping his students in whatever way possible.

He was currently sitting in one of the couches along the wall.

Yes, you heard right. Couch. There is not one desk in this classroom. All the chairs are entertainment recliners, and the walls are lined with couches. Each couch has a wooden table-like protrusion where the middle of the three seats would be.

His class would be all grades, freshman to senior.

Why?

Because he was chosen to deal with the rowdiest in the school.

And he would.

He went over the course materials, sitting in his business-casual attire, left leg crossed onto right knee, waiting for the students to arrive.

@Blazefire2000, @MariahChanell

@AliBearRawr, can all the students be in one classroom, to help build lore and plot?

Mariah entered the classroom rolling her eyes. The sound of her heels made her entrance as she took her seat taking a notebook out and started to draw. She didn't acknowledge her teacher and she didn't want to even though he was pretty handsome he was still a teacher. We ran through almost 30 teachers in one semester. They all thought they could change us. Mariah bet he thought the same. Well. Good look to him.

@DavidRanger318

He glanced up when he saw her enter. He noticed she didn't even make eye contact, so he looked back down at his papers. A small smile spread across his face as he thought, What a different class this is going to be. The students would never know what hit them. Sure, he looked serious, but he was as laid back as they come. He hummed a gospel song to himself as he read over the paper. "He loves the broken ones..."

Mariah looked up at him raising her eyebrow.

She gave a sly grin. She flipped the page in her journal and started drawing the teacher reading the paper.

Captioning it "The newbie:Day one"

She ripped out the picture and slapped it ok his lap

"Mariah." She said mischievously as she sashayed back to her seat

(

MariahChanell said:
Mariah looked up at him raising her eyebrow.
She gave a sly grin. She flipped the page in her journal and started drawing the teacher reading the paper.

Captioning it "The newbie:Day one"

She ripped out the picture and slapped it ok his lap

"Mariah." She said mischievously as she sashayed back to her seat
He saw her get up out of the corner of his eye. He looked up as she came over, and saw she had a paper in her hand. When she slapped it down, he had a look on hid face that said, interesting. He picked up the paper and chuckled, then set it to the side. Yep. He was a newbie alright. He saw her glancing at him from his peripheral, obviously gauging what his reaction would be. You've got a long way to go to intimidate me, ma'am, he thought. A smile stayed on his face as he went back to reading his paper.

"You know no one barely ever comes to school right? You'll be lucky if another person even shows up" Mariah informed him. It's not that she hated school in particular she just didn't wanna be there it was a waste of time she knew she couldn't make it out the hood so why bother getting an education.

"And it's a Monday." Mariah chuckled

"And I said my name was Mariah" she looked at him

He knew she'd break, eventually. "A soft tongue breaketh the bone," he whispered, quoting scripture.

He looked up from the papers smiling. "And I am David, Miss Chanell." He already knew the students that would be in his class, from the roster that was given.

"Whether more students show or not is of no consequence. I focus on each individual person, not the 'class'" he made air quotes, "as a whole. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He nodded, still smiling.

"Yeah whatever" Mariah rolled her eyes and continued to draw. She then took out her headphones blasting music and started writing a couple song lyrics. Hopefully others would show. She hated being alone with teachers especially male teachers.

She was bored out of her mind and the teacher wasn't even teaching yet. But she was at school a bit early. She just had to get out of the house and school, unfortunately was her escape.

He put the paper down after she put her headphones on, and looked her way. He pulled out his phone and texted, Unit 8 message: Todays curriculum will be...nothing. Today, we will be relaxing. Please inform me what you would like to do today, and, as long as it is within my ability, we will do it. The chair Mariah was in started to vibrate, as if receiving a message. The large headphones hanging on the side (forgot to add that visual) were blinking blue. A mechanical voice would begin reciting the message if one were to pick them up and press the "play" button on the chair's control console.

Mariah glanced over at the head phones. She knew what that meant. She grabbed them and started listening to the message. In shock of what the message said she dropped the headphone back on the couch and looked at him

"Is this a joke or something?" Her Puerto Rican and Jamaican accent came out all at once

She paused her music taking her other headphone out of her ear

He shook his head. "No ma'am. You can browse on your phone, call someone, we can go to Taco Bell, my treat, it doesn't really matter." He turned to face her fully. "Today, we're going to relax and get settled in."

Her shock evident, he continued. "The principal and security have already approved. Tell you what," he said, leaning back. "Care to go for a ride in a $60,000 Lexus?"

Dante slowly walked through the hall, looking for his class. Walking past the only room occupied, he walked in without a word and sat down on one of the couches, late as usual. Noticing the headphones at the side. "Oh boy, it's gonna be one of these, but atleast the couch is comfy. Dante thought to himself as he dozzed off

Mariah thought to herself this guy has got to be kidding but hey, why give up a nice ride in an expensive car plus she was looking good so why not? What could go wrong?

"I mean.. I guess we can go for a ride.." Mariah bit her bottom lip nervously not knowing what so say which is usually very rare. Mariah looked at Dante stroll in smiling nudging him " Get up gosh," She leaned towards him whispering "He said were not doing any work, then he offered to drive us around in a LEXUS!"

@Blazefire2000 @DavidRanger318

Ah, another student. He thought as Dante walked in. He smirked as the notion of no one else arriving was squashed. He texted from his phone: Unit 5 message: Todays curriculum will be...nothing. Today, we will be relaxing. Please inform me what you would like to do today, and, as long as it is within my ability, we will do it.

The chair Dante was in started to vibrate, as if receiving a message. The large headphones hanging on the side (forgot to add that visual) were blinking blue. A mechanical voice would begin reciting the message if one were to pick them up and press the "play" button on the chair's control console.

He put his phone down and put his hands behind his head. The fact that Mr. Littorio arrived late or fell asleep as soon as hitting the chair didn't bother him, not one bit.

He smiled as he saw Mariah nudge Dante to wake him up. He chuckled at the reaction she got, then sighed, still smiling.

"Eh way what? Someone said something about a Lexus" Dante groaned as he got up, yawning before realizing the message had said nothing would be happening today. "So what're we waiting for" Dante said as he slowly got up and started walking towards the door "Lexus isn't gonna drive itself."

David kept smiling and got up slowly. He stopped and gestured to Mariah before saying, "Ladies first." Let's see how she handles chivalry, he thought.

Mariah looked at him again, once again shocked but this time not trying to show it. She grabbed her notebook, shades and stuck them in her bag.

"Of course we do" She flipped her hair in his face walking out with Dante. Kinda excited inside. This teacher was weird, maybe this was a trick. Even though Mariah wasn't one of the worst kids her attitude and mouth made up for it. This teacher didn't know what he was getting himself into.

Ivy had just parked her old buggy and was now entering the halls, trying to find her classroom. She wore dark ripped skinny jeans, a tattered black blue NYPD tee shirt with a navy blue sweatshirt over it, one sleeve was hanging off her shoulder. She finalized the outfit with black leather combat boots. She wondered her way into a strange classroom. She sat farthest away from nobody and sat silent.

Mariah saw a girl come inn she rolled her eyes

"Great more people" She said leaning against the door waiting for the teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back