Chitchat [deleted]

I donno if i'm qualified but i guess i'll pitch in :-

Ever heard that story of the Fox and The Grapes ? well essentially there's this fox right and hes trying to get at these grapes on this tree but can't reach them , long story short after a while he gives up and says “They're probably sour anyway" and proceeds to walk away.

Moral : Its easy to loose interest in what you cannot have .

Maybe you missed the part of how I'm sixteen, and have been crushing on her for a decade, so, like, over half of my life?
Maybe I'm good at persevering, but Idk... it just feels like for a decade-long crush, to decide in five minutes that I wouldn't like it is... I just don't know.
Besides, I'm actually about 50% sure she would accept if I asked.
I'm not too hot on the numbers but 50% doesn't seem to high ?

So, uh, hi.
Bet you didn't know Sano had a life outside forum gaming, huh?
Well, surprise!
I am in disbelief until otherwise proven.

So!
I was crushing on a girl I'd known for
0-100 real fuckin' quick.

a long time.
And this crush wasn't recent or anything, like since last month or somethin'
I had liked this girl, with varying degrees of affection, for close to a decade.

Well, I finally decided to tell her about it after we took our finals.
I began walking towards her, but ended up chickening out.
Then my mind went all over the place.

I think I broke it.
I don't like her romantically at all anymore.
Is she still nice? You betcha.
Is she still pretty? Yup.
But I broked it. I'm fine with being her friend now, and nothing more. Even if she asked me to, I'm not sure I would want to be her boyfriend.

I'm... pretty sure that crushes usually don't work that way.
j u i c y
Lucky for you, I don't have enough girl friends to quench my desire for relationship drama.
This seems like you meant to post to Tumblr but it ended up here through an elaborate array of mishaps.
Also...
"But I broked it" (: (: (: The Nazi has become the Jew.

It might be the sour-grapes effect or some shit,(someone ^^^ mentioned it while I was typing) despite what you say. That kind of thing is sub-conscious. Yeah, that would be a little difficult to explain why it took you so long to give up, besides the fact that you finally tried to confess. Overall, it isn't a problem, per se. If you just want answers, I agree. You probably just decided it wasn't worth the effort, consciously or not. This actually happens to me all the time because I get attached to anything with a face... but's usually back to being platonic in a week or two.
Uhm. Overall, is this a good thing or a bad thing for you? That might completely change the perspective.

Maybe you missed the part of how I'm sixteen, and have been crushing on her for a decade, so, like, over half of my life?
Maybe I'm good at persevering, but Idk... it just feels like for a decade-long crush, to decide in five minutes that I wouldn't like it is... I just don't know.
Besides, I'm actually about 50% sure she would accept if I asked.
A better question to ask would be why you chickened out ? we're you scared if so what for ?

I am in disbelief until otherwise proven.

0-100 real fuckin' quick.

j u i c y
Lucky for you, I don't have enough girl friends to quench my desire for relationship drama.
This seems like you meant to post to Tumblr but it ended up here through an elaborate array of mishaps.
Also...
"But I broked it" (: (: (: The Nazi has become the Jew.

It might be the sour-grapes effect or some shit,(someone ^^^ mentioned it while I was typing) despite what you say. That kind of thing is sub-conscious. Yeah, that would be a little difficult to explain why it took you so long to give up, besides the fact that you finally tried to confess. Overall, it isn't a problem, per se. If you just want answers, I agree. You probably just decided it wasn't worth the effort, consciously or not. This actually happens to me all the time because I get attached to anything with a face... but's usually back to being platonic in a week or two.
Uhm. Overall, is this a good thing or a bad thing for you? That might completely change the perspective.

You should like write an advice column .

First point: https://www.roblox.com/users/64035357/profile
You'll note I didn't say outside the internet ;)

Second point: Well, read the title.

Hee hee nope. RPN is my version of social media. But all the same, I should have labeled this humor, cuz I just think it's hilarious.
That metaphor was uncalled for on enough levels that it shouldn't have existed.

Yeah, probably because I saw her with an aura of gold everytime I saw her. I was thinking this:

But given the fact I don't think I would have failed, I don't know why I didn't.
It wasn't even out of my reach. It's like the grapes shriveled up AS I JUMPED FOR THEM.
I don't know yet.
But I'd like to mention that right now Potato Girl from AOT is my only love interest in the world, so... I might have broken more than just my feelings.

How can someone not crush on potato girl ? I'd probably think you're weird if you didn't .

Still. She's the only person I like. Not supermodels, not any other anime female, not anyone else I know, nobody else.
That's... probably unhealthy.
Did you go through some kind of traumatic incident recently ? like , seeing an old man naked or something ?

But I'd like to mention that right now Potato Girl from AOT is my only love interest in the world, so...
She's mine too. FITE ME.

A) I'm not clicking some shady-ass Roblox link. K thx.

Second point: Well, read the title.
B) Honestly, I was clicking indiscriminately. I've never been on this part of RpN before. It was more of a pleasant surprise than anything else. Also, you are everywhere. There isn't a corner of General Discussion that you have left untainted.

I was thinking this:
Ew. Feelings.
That's actually kind of sweet to be perfectly honest.

I don't even know what advice I'm supposed to be giving right now. This was really recently? You'll just have to wait to see whether you missed your chance or dodged a bullet. You can always ask again. In theory, she still feels the same way about you.

Still. She's the only person I like. Not supermodels, not any other anime female, not anyone else I know, nobody else.
That's... probably unhealthy.
Feels good, doesn't it? :')

Just completely losing all romantic love for someone I'd loved for a decade, and would have been happy with, even if the reationship was abusive. That's it.
Oh, maybe finals.
But seeing as I was already on mentally unstable ground to begin with...
Best advice i think anyone could give right now would be to hunker down for the day , grab a bucket of ice cream and watch a good rom com . See if anything changes then.

Best advice i think anyone could give right now would be to hunker down for the day , grab a bucket of ice cream and watch a good rom com . See if anything changes then.
I wish I could.
But this happened during finals, so there will be no hunkering down and chowing down on ice cream here.
I will be incessantly studying/playing forum games

I wish I could.
But this happened during finals, so there will be no hunkering down and chowing down on ice cream here.
I will be incessantly studying/playing forum games
Well i guess this has been an educating experience , you have opened to me the doors to the wondrous world of forum games .(I seriously didn't know this was a thing)

Besides, you'll find me in the discussions in general. I just hang out here most often.
Wow. I literally avoided some threads because I was afraid you would think I was stalking you -.- I might actually have to check out that link for confirmation.

Aw, thanks! It's my own, original pickup
Awesome! Let's hear it--

When Anakin asked 'Are you an angel?' he was breaking the fourth wall."
Don't take this personally, but I don't think I've ever been drier in my entire life. My ovaries have shriveled up prematurely thanks to you and your smooth antics.

It just happens, I s'pose. Love is a survival instinct; not too much more. You seem more confused than upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back