• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Delete

Hi! Names Sephira. Imma keep this short, sweet and to the point. Im looking for specific roleplays. I have female ocs, and i do double as males. looking only for MxF pairings atm (have to convince me with a good plot for m// or f//). Im 34 and i am looking for 18+ ONLY partners. I can do a paragraph or three, depending on what i am given to work with. I try so hard to not do one liners. I wont do canon x canon. Sorry Not sorry.

please note: when i say i am looking for an oc, i mean YOUR oc to be played against mine.

fandoms:

Supernatural (Looking for Dean or oc)

Disney's Descendants (looking for Harry Hook or Jay, maybe Gil. Possibly a pirate oc)

Pirates of the Caribbean (looking for an oc, please dont come at me with a barbossa oc as my oc is a barbossa, or see ** below)

Batman (looking for Red Hood, Nightwing or oc)

Disney's Sky High (looking for Warren or oc with fire powers)

Rise of the Guardians (looking for Pitch or other evil baddie oc)

Disney's Gargoyles (looking for Brooklyn)

Disney's Mighty Ducks the animated series. (Looking for Duke L'Orange or other thieving duck oc)

Harry Potter (looking for Viktor Krum, Draco Malfoy or oc, all aged up to 18. I do have an idea or two if we go with viktor)

** had an idea to mix OUAT into it, i mainly want pre hook Killian Jones tossed into POTC world.

hmu for my discord name
Messaged!

Hi! Names Sephira. Imma keep this short, sweet and to the point. Im looking for specific roleplays. I have female ocs, and i do double as males. looking only for MxF pairings atm (have to convince me with a good plot for m// or f//). Im 34 and i am looking for 18+ ONLY partners. I can do a paragraph or three, depending on what i am given to work with. I try so hard to not do one liners. I wont do canon x canon. Sorry Not sorry.

please note: when i say i am looking for an oc, i mean YOUR oc to be played against mine.

fandoms:

Supernatural (Looking for Dean or oc)

Disney's Descendants (looking for Harry Hook or Jay, maybe Gil. Possibly a pirate oc)

Pirates of the Caribbean (looking for an oc, please dont come at me with a barbossa oc as my oc is a barbossa, or see ** below)

Batman (looking for Red Hood, Nightwing or oc)

Disney's Sky High (looking for Warren or oc with fire powers)

Rise of the Guardians (looking for Pitch or other evil baddie oc)

Disney's Gargoyles (looking for Brooklyn)

Disney's Mighty Ducks the animated series. (Looking for Duke L'Orange or other thieving duck oc)

Harry Potter (looking for Viktor Krum, Draco Malfoy or oc, all aged up to 18. I do have an idea or two if we go with viktor)

** had an idea to mix OUAT into it, i mainly want pre hook Killian Jones tossed into POTC world.

hmu for my discord name

Oh, bummer.

You're not currently interested in Supernatural?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back