• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Defy Death (Undertale Roleplay)

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
BACKSTORY
The year was 23XX. Monsters and Humans were living on the surface peacefully. Frisk, the savior of monsters, and Frisk's friends have long since passed away. Then, random humans and monsters start dying out of nowhere. Dust scatters across supermarkets. Bodies bob in swimming pools. Naturally, everyone panics. It is then discovered that there is not enough magical energy in the world left to sustain everyone. A machine is created by top scientists to spread energy out into the atmosphere, but it can only be powered by DETERMINATION. So much, in fact, you would need to kill and extract every ounce of DT from one third of humanity to power it. However...

There is another way.

Frisk.
The only human ever alive with that much DT, Frisk is needed to power the machine.
Unfortunately, Frisk is dead. That's where you come in. You have signed up for an expedition to find a cure for death, the incurable.

EXTRA INFO
This is just to see if people are interested. I will only post character sheets once people have shown interest.

Defy Death Cs

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm interested? I'd have to have a bit more information.

Will there be both humans and monsters in this group sent on the mission?

Is there a place made specifically for monsters and humans or do they all live together everywhere?

Some quick other questions you don't have to answer (sorta complicated) :

Where did all the magical energy go? Is it not like regular energy where it just transfers to other things?

How do they know these characters won't just die on their mission out of no-where like the others? Are they special?
Please don't hate me,
Summit

1. Yes.
2. They all live together, most humans have gotten over their initial racism towards monsters.
3. Magical energy is drawn into a body through breathing, then when exhaled, turns into oxygen.
4. They were given syringes containing liquid magical energy, acting as a cure for magical energy sickness, the actual deadly part of not having enough energy.

Alright! I'm interested! And sorry for being so pushy with my questions- I happen to be a very pushy person... Sorry about that.

1. Yes.
2. They all live together, most humans have gotten over their initial racism towards monsters.
3. Magical energy is drawn into a body through breathing, then when exhaled, turns into oxygen.
4. They were given syringes containing liquid magical energy, acting as a cure for magical energy sickness, the actual deadly part of not having enough energy.
BACKSTORY
The year was 23XX. Monsters and Humans were living on the surface peacefully. Frisk, the savior of monsters, and Frisk's friends have long since passed away. Then, random humans and monsters start dying out of nowhere. Dust scatters across supermarkets. Bodies bob in swimming pools. Naturally, everyone panics. It is then discovered that there is not enough magical energy in the world left to sustain everyone. A machine is created by top scientists to spread energy out into the atmosphere, but it can only be powered by DETERMINATION. So much, in fact, you would need to kill and extract every ounce of DT from one third of humanity to power it. However...

There is another way.

Frisk.
The only human ever alive with that much DT, Frisk is needed to power the machine.
Unfortunately, Frisk is dead. That's where you come in. You have signed up for an expedition to find a cure for death, the incurable.

EXTRA INFO
This is just to see if people are interested. I will only post character sheets once people have shown interest.
o^o I su wanna rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back