• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Defenders of the Digidome

Planning on dropping my second post relatively soon. I assume where they land in the digiwotld isn't too important so long as their all not too far from one another. So are we meeting at the Doug Digidome?

We can have them all teleport to the train station which takes them into the dome if you guys want. I went ahead and transported Mina there, so you guys can have your digivices find you and teleport you there!

Crap, I've not had any updates on my end so I didn't know that we already started.

No worries! You still have plenty of time to join in. As do any new players who want to join

We can have them all teleport to the train station which takes them into the dome if you guys want. I went ahead and transported Mina there, so you guys can have your digivices find you and teleport you there!

No worries! You still have plenty of time to join in. As do any new players who want to join
Next post Lucy and Renamon will be at the station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back