• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Defenders of the Digidome

I'll snag Crest of hope spot, if it's still open and slap on either Hagurumon line or goblimon line

download.jpeg.jpgd8uad6v-90099623-c73c-4d53-b961-f217dea8b4c2.jpg

In the RP, where are our characters? Are we all in one location or at our individual homes?

The humans are wherever you’d like for them to be and your digimon can appear arround that location :) My character will most likely start at her gran’s tea shop or her dads dojo!

The humans are wherever you’d like for them to be and your digimon can appear arround that location :) My character will most likely start at her gran’s tea shop or her dads dojo!
Hey, Uh can we do the digimon's reaction on being summoned?

Can I reserve the crest of love please? Got an idea percolating for it.

Edit: Actually just noticed you reserved the Guilmon line. Is that including Gallantmon Luelle Luelle ?

Last edited:
Done! I'll await your CS Twist Twist
My line will be a black/dark guilmon variant with Megidramon line
Original Guilmon and Gallantmon is open!

Phew! Gonna do an odd take on love. Just FMI what will be the posting requirements for this? Once a week? Daily?

I'm getting a little ahead, and this may have already been discussed but where are the group going to meet up? After our digimon find our characters. Will it be in the digital world or somewhere in the human world?

A lot of the characters are in Japan but a few aren't. So all meeting in the real world is unlikely. Not impossible, but super unlikely.

Everyone knowing each other wouldn't work, but maybe some of the people in the same countries could. Anyone interested in that?

I'm getting a little ahead, and this may have already been discussed but where are the group going to meet up? After our digimon find our characters. Will it be in the digital world or somewhere in the human world?

A lot of the characters are in Japan but a few aren't. So all meeting in the real world is unlikely. Not impossible, but super unlikely.

Everyone knowing each other wouldn't work, but maybe some of the people in the same countries could. Anyone interested in that?
Everyone will meet in the Digidome, but a few of them can know each other like the ones from the same country if we want

Added crest of kindness and crest of miracles to the line up! Which will be open for new interests
Players who have posted their intros in the ic have been officially tagged by their digivice :)
Those who have become unresponsive or wait too long to post an intro, will need to let me know something soon or their reserves will re-open for new players

Added crest of kindness and crest of miracles to the line up! Which will be open for new interests
Players who have posted their intros in the ic have been officially tagged by their digivice :)
Those who have become unresponsive or wait too long to post an intro, will need to let me know something soon or their reserves will re-open for new players
Thank you for telling me that the RP started! :) I just posted my intro.

Planning on dropping my second post relatively soon. I assume where they land in the digiwotld isn't too important so long as their all not too far from one another. So are we meeting at the Doug Digidome?

The post rate for everyone who posted prior is fine, so no rush to post again!
I actually wanted everyone to get their intros in before we continue

Enough time has passed to where I feel its appropriate to get my intro in for my character,
so I'll do that to give an idea of the transporting to the digital world part for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back