• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Defenders of the Digidome OOC

Howdy.

I'm assuming we'll be using trailmon to get us to the digital world.

Yeah I'm thinking they'll be yeeted to the bridge outside of the dome and then take trailmon from there once they're able to enter!

Does it work inside or do they need to be outside first? Cause I currently have a post in the draft section, and both finished playing baseball and are in Yu's room casually watching tv and hoping Yu's dad doesn't spot goblimon.

Does it work inside or do they need to be outside first? Cause I currently have a post in the draft section, and both finished playing baseball and are in Yu's room casually watching tv and hoping Yu's dad doesn't spot goblimon.
Inside or out is fine! We could even have them like sucked into a computer or something after the digivices digitize them and then transported, so in that case mainly inside! Unless someone is working on a laptop at a cafe or outside somewhere in general like in a school yard or park

The digivices could activate the program to a nearby computer that the characters own or are operating and transfer their data wirelessly
Our particular characters are granted access because they're all able to go online during that time

Once sucked in, they could find the train station that leads them to the bridge or
they could simply be thrown in front of the gateway and ride the train once inside the dome. Either way works really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back