• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Deception and Perception

Chase growled a bit. "I freaking hate eighteen year olds! They act like nothing matters to them and do whatever, but after seeing those men today you all might be in trouble now."

"We didn't leave any evidence, and I am sure Virgil was smart enough to get rid of it." Hunter looked at his friend, hoping he wouldn't have to explain it anymore, "You might want to talk to him yourself.".

"Do you really think Virgil thought enough to clean up all the pieces of hair you guys had fall from your head or a fingerprint on the wall! He probably heard those sirens and ran for the hills!" Chase suddenly yelled and hit the wall beside him as he stared down Hunter.

"It's not like we aren't already suspects for hundreds of other crimes," His voice was harsh and obviously annoyed, "Virgil is a professional, no matter how harsh the methods." He turned, returning to Natalie's side, looking to see if she was asleep.

Chase sighed as he tried to calm down. He was really only made because the allowed themselves be sucked into that whole mess. Chase shut his door, forcing himself not to slam it.

Time passed and eventually the soldiers who had been searching the area concluded their business, leaving in the vehicles they arrived in. The fingerprints would need some time to be analysed but it would give them some idea as to the the possible identity of the killer/killers. The number of policemen in the area had been stepped up and were questioning anyone in a large area around the site of the murder as to whether or not they had heard or seen anything, ideally looking for a description of them and hoping at someone had seen them enter the garage.

Natalie was still awake, but was lying down again, curled up. Her hair was wet, causing her to shiver slightly, but the covers which were wrapped round her kept her warm. Seeing Hunter approach, she pulled the covers back again for him.

Hunter took off his shirt, teasing Natalie's hair to dry it, being as gentle as possible to not disturb her. All the while he asked her something, as sincere as possible, "You feeling a little better sweetheart?". He asked this only because she seemed tired, too tired to get upset, which is what he feared.

She nodded slightly, "I feel exhausted..it's..been a long day." Chuckling slightly, she reflected on the day, but soon gave up, she was too tired. The emotional events of that day left her feeling more tired than ever.

He threw his t-shirt down, not bothering to ring it out or replace it. He crawled over her, entering his space next to her, but did not hold her. Where he and Natalie stood now he didn't know, but letting her make the moves was the best for her condition.

He wasn't too surprised, but wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. "I'm really sorry of what happened Natalie, but I haven't changed my feelings for you. Goodnight sweetheart." He closed his eyes, settling into sleep with her.

"I wish it was that easy." His hands were wrapped around her, he was softly rubbing her sides. He didn't know what to do with her, but this felt what she needed the most.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth. Her mind was racing with guilt, but she tried best she could to block it out. "I'm sorry.."

"For what? You've only known me for a short time now, and yet you did more for me then anybody else I know." These words were soft and sincere, but a whisper, for fear of waking Chase.

"I..I dunno..I've just..been weird.." She sighed, eyes still closed. She wasn't sure what to say, but Natalie wasn't exactly in the right state of mind. To be honest, she just wanted more drink.

"Your still a little buzzed, right now you just need to worry bout resting, and not about how your acting." Hunter wasn't moving anytime soon, for this girl didn't need to see anything else tonight.

"Okay.." She tried to go to sleep, but Joel's face kept flashing into her mind, it wasn't going to leave anytime soon. Neither was the feeling of-yep, she was going to be sick. She sat up quickly, holding her mouth.

"Ah, hold on hold on!" Hunter slipped his way out of the bed, running to the kitchen. He searched the cabinets and grabbed a tupperwarre bowl, bringing it over in front of her. "Ok go ahed." It was a panicked order, but it was all he could muster.

She spewed into the bowl, coughing and spluttering. Natalie hated being sick, but it was better to get it out of her system.

Chase could hear the noises and peaked his head, wondering what in the world they were doing and had to cover his eyes as he saw Natalie. "Seriously?"

"Shutup Chase, vodka has this effect on lightweights." A small joke to lighten the mood hopefully. He didn't move the bowl, waiting for her to get it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back