• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Deception and Perception

"Cause it's her favorite drink." He was slightly laughing at his own joke, but more worrying about Nat. Drunk, sick, tired, depressed, she was a walking mental problem.

It seemed like that was all that was coming up for that night. She lay back, wiping her mouth, eyes glazed. "I'm not...a lightweight.." Nat smirked slightly, "I get sick..when I'm sad.. Nerves are terrible..to my stomach."

"Aw, nice cover up lightweight." He gave her a mimicking smirk, then layed back down, arm awaiting her return. "But I know what you mean, I would probably be sick too, you know if you hadn't drank all of it.". It was an attempt to be funny, but his voice was still empathetic to the dot.

She leaned back against his arm, smirking, "Shush, I needed it. I don't care if I'm paying for it now. Vodka takes the edge off for a bit, did I forget to tell you the fact that it makes me emotional sometimes?" Chuckling, Nat looked up at the ceiling, "I usually drink alone, so I don't usually have to contain it, I can sit in my apartment and cry over whiskey and chocolates if I want to."

SilverCaress updated Deception and Perception with a new update entry:

MAJOR UPDATES (PLEASE READ) - REMOVAL OF THE ARTICULATED

UPDATES.
  • So, push came to shove and I'll have to remove The Articulated from the RP. There wasn't enough interest in the group, so I pulled it.
  • On the bright side, this means many more spaces will open up in the other groups! So feel free to sign up! (This also means that maybe a new group will rear their head in the future!)
  • We've had a lot of trouble with inactive members, I know that can be an issue sometimes when you have hard times in your life,...
Read the rest of this update entry...

"Do you want some chocolate to throw up too, lightweight?" Chase teases her. "I have some to distract the girls who want to have sex with me."

"Oh haha, no thanks, I don't want any of your 'distraction' chocolate." She looked over at him, "You have chocolate just to distract girls from having sex with you? What do you do? When they take their shirt off do you shove it down their throats? ...The chocolate I mean, of course."

Chase smirked and went into his room and then came out with rainbow Gay Pride chocolates. "No, I usually leave these on my bed on 'accident' and they usually get all emotional or pissed off."

"Um excuse me Chase, don't talk to my girlfriend about sex please." He feigned a glare, giving a wink towards Nat.

"Heh, girlfriend huh?" Natalie smirked at Hunter, eyes growing sleepy again. She was hoping that this time around she would actually sleep, and not spew everywhere.

Hunter pulled her a little closer, letting their faces practically touch, "As long as you'll have me?". A smirk folded over Hunter's face as he looked at her eyes beginning to gloss over. She was tired, and he didn't blame her, but being tired means you say things you might not want to, and Hunter wanted to push this.

Chase rolled his eyes at Hunter. "Okay, okay you two. Now I'm going into my room to eat my gay chocolates to make me gay," he said with flamboyant gestures and closed his bedroom door.

"Maybe, depends if we can ever finally go on that date." Smirking back, she kissed the tip of his nose softly. So warm, so warm and cosy. Natalie felt herself slowly slipping, so she closed her eyes and nuzzled into his neck.

"I'll take you out, hopefully tomorrow." He let her get close to him, and he felt fine for once during that day. Remembering he put his hand under the covers, running along Natalie's leg until he reached his own. Taking out the pistol from his pants, he laid it on the opposite side of him, not wanting anyone to accidentally shoot that off.

Natalie smiled at his touch, her mind wandering. The vodka still lingered in her, but not nearly as much as before. Embarrassed and shamed, she shrugged it off shortly after it happened. All the anxiety must have made her bring it up.

Athena sat down as she let her silver eyes study the condo that was covered with people made of money and business. She didn't have to be there at the party but she knew that it was always good to get more companies under the company name. Most of the people in the room were set as her target to approach. Her long curly blonde hair fell down past her elbows, bouncing with health and a silky shine to it. How many companies could she trick to sign a contract with the Zeppelin business before she grew bored.

The woman who looked elegant and innocent sat in the middle of the room, getting in every little detail as she thought things through. Even though most of the companies in here could be dead meat, Athena knew she needed to avoid those who had a good sense in business. Using two perfectly red manicured fingers picked up a grape from the mini-fruit bowl that was sitting on the coffee table right in front of her. What caught her eye? It was a slightly chubby business in a dark suit, his brown hair freckled with grey as he was already losing his hair. He wasn't attractive, definitely not Athena's time either. No, it wasn't his looks that caught her attention, she knew him as someone who was slowly rising on the list of 'safe' companies. For Athena a safe company was a business that was getting a bit of attention, it would bring in a good amount of money under Zeppelin's control. That's where her looks and personality would be brought it.

"Joshua! Its been so long!" Athena immediately threw one of her innocent and pretty smile, that easily threw the man off balance a bit as he did a double take on her. I guess wearing this dark red dress actually does help. The red silky dress that easily slid around her curves and down to the floor with a slit at the bottom definitely made the job easier. Attract the target. Get information. Maybe a little bit of persuasion for a contract. Eat. Get out.

Easy enough.

"Natalie what was that smile right there?" Hunter asked playfully as let his hand go back and forth on her leg again. It was going to be a long night, and the seemingly traumatic episodes earlier had made Hunter restless.

((This rp needs a boost, maybe a morning skip soon, or an update to put it at the top v.v))

She bit her lip slightly, it was relaxing, and he was so gentle. "Hm?" Natalie managed to mumble sleepily.

(( I know. ;-; I've been so busy, next time I'm on my laptop I'll see what I can do. I don't wanna let it die! ))

He switched hands, for the one that was around her laid on her other leg. Now he let his whole hand graze over her, his fingers moving up and down with the soft touch. "Don't fall asleep on me just yet, we have so much to talk about." It was joking, for honestly there was nothing more to say only enjoy each other's company.

Smiling, Natalie giggled. "Sleepy.." Again, she mumbled. Before she knew it, she was half asleep, drifting off to the gentle rhythm he was making on her leg with his fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back