• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Decently Experienced Role-player Looking for Partner~

Parker Needham

BLACKJACK!
Hello!

If you are reading this, I just want to say thank you for considering role-playing with me. I guess I should start with the basics. I'm Parker Needham, I'm 19 years of age and I am from Essex, London. Usually I will have a different character for different occasions, but until then, just Parker.

The types of role-plays I usually do are more modern/ realistic and, how you would put, "normal", but I'm open-minded and always willing to try something new!

P.S: The roles I do are usually romantic as well, whether or not they have any 18+ content in them is up for discussion, but if you plain and simply don't want there to be any, say so. It's perfectly fine with me!

Love to maybe write with you, just message me!!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back