• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Decent into the Abyss

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

Y0Al6qj.png

Please keep all OOC in this tab

Last edited by a moderator:
Vellichor said:
Hm.. It shouldn't be this hard for me to find a realistic picture...
If you need help I can happily assist. I find it quite hard to find some as well. And if you can't find anything but have some realistic looking drawing that's fine. Just no anime.

Ah just trying to find someone that suits a detective/swordsman. Mainly looking through tv shows and movies. I was thinking Daredevil from netflix, but can't seem to find him without his glasses.

Vellichor said:
Ah just trying to find someone that suits a detective/swordsman. Mainly looking through tv shows and movies. I was thinking Daredevil from netflix, but can't seem to find him without his glasses.
Remember that they won't have any memories! Along with that this would be set...oh... Some time in the future. I will be explaining some of the history when the RP begins.

Of course if anything i would play it as muscle memory over actual memories, it would just be something like.. Feeling Right in his hands. Like a barber picking up an old razor ya know? Unless that's not allowed?

And i could show you a few memories i have planned, if you picked them i could not be biased.. such as choosing to remember that he was a detective or had a sister or something.

Vellichor said:
Of course if anything i would play it as muscle memory over actual memories, it would just be something like.. Feeling Right in his hands. Like a barber picking up an old razor ya know? Unless that's not allowed?
And i could show you a few memories i have planned, if you picked them i could not be biased.. such as choosing to remember that he was a detective or had a sister or something.
Mmmm it depends on the memories used due to it possibly conflicting with the history as to why their in there to begin with

Do we know why we're in there?

And i would hope no one knows... Except for the traitor of course, well ii'm guessing one of us actually knows everything and is playing the other three or 8 however you plan to do this.

Vellichor said:
Do we know why we're in there?
And i would hope no one knows... Except for the traitor of course, well ii'm guessing one of us actually knows everything and is playing the other three or 8 however you plan to do this.
There isn't a traitor. No one knows why their in there. It will all make sense once we begin

You could google 'L cosplays' or 'Actor that looks like L' @Vellichor

This is one of the images I found:
3248200587_85c84ebd3e.jpg

@StoneWolf18

This is such a cool idea! Super excited for this!

Also, hi again ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back