• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Deathwatch Game

Who do you want to fight first?

• Xenos: Dark Eldar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chaos Space Marines

• Orks

• Total voters

Ritzy

One Thousand Club
Just as the title states I'm looking for 6-7 Marines to play as a Killteam. I plan on throwing Xenos, Heretics, and Chaos at you so choose your stats wisely. Who's ready to die for the Imperium?

Yes it's not all killing. I hate games like that. The marines will be forced to think and act as paragons of humanity. I will also expect them to at least act a little like their Chapters and I will be using pasts to create plots for the game. I have a story to tell and it's not just "Marine smash. Human good. Exterminus!"

I'd be interested, never done Deathwatch before. So long as there's genuine danger rather just marine-stomping everything, I'll be happy!

I'm game, never got to play in a 40k game that lasted beyond a session though.

As long as the players stay involved I'm game. If they leave, well then the Deathwatch has lots of Marines and more players can take their place. It'll be PbP though, unless you all have hangouts and are all in the US, AND can get together around the same time, so yeah, prolly PbP. I loathe skype, but I would be willing to suffer through it if that's all the players had. Hellkite, even Marines die, it just takes more than normal amounts of baddies to kill them. 3 Orks might kill you in RT in DW it may take 30 for a whole killteam to be a challenge. When you get terminator honors you might as well call it reap on ye friggin reaper man. I made it there once. I had a Rune Priest that made it and then the campaign ended.

Inritz said:
As long as the players stay involved I'm game. If they leave, well then the Deathwatch has lots of Marines and more players can take their place. It'll be PbP though, unless you all have hangouts and are all in the US, AND can get together around the same time, so yeah, prolly PbP. I loathe skype, but I would be willing to suffer through it if that's all the players had. Hellkite, even Marines die, it just takes more than normal amounts of baddies to kill them. 3 Orks might kill you in RT in DW it may take 30 for a whole killteam to be a challenge. When you get terminator honors you might as well call it reap on ye friggin reaper man. I made it there once. I had a Rune Priest that made it and then the campaign ended.
Sounds awesome. I'm happy with PbP, so thats all fine. Whenever the main thread goes up I'll draw up a character, probably a Black Templar Apothecary.

Inritz said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/deathwatch-the-beginners-guide-to-waaaagh.140779/ is the thread Marines! Remember I'm a newb to this site so I don't know all the ins and outs so far. Give me time. And I thought I saw a dice roller on this site but if not use Invisible Castle and post the urls along with your sheets. Have an awesome day!
Awesome! There is a dice section on the blje bar at the top, so thats fine. Ive been around for a while, so any questions feel free to ask!

Hey! Hey! Can I please play?

Absolute newbie to Deathwatch who has been looking for a game forever. I have the Core Book and that's about it I'm afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back