• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern death of a B A C H E L O R

Angst said:
all of the characters I've seen you do have be wonderful and absolutely unique. they never end up exactly the same as another in my opinion. but that sounds like a wonderful idea. it'd be a very interesting way to portray the role. :)
thanks a billion you are so sweet omg

@karmaa this may be a stupid question, but for the earliest memory, did you want an earliest childhood memory, or the earliest memory that the character has of Alec?

Angst said:
@karmaa this may be a stupid question, but for the earliest memory, did you want an earliest childhood memory, or the earliest memory that the character has of Alec?
Sorry for not explaining it earlier but it's the earliest memory or Alec.

And your questions aren't stupid love. <3

ScarlettRose16 said:
@karmaa how do you want the Sullivan's history to be like, I'm at a loss on what to put in bio.

I'll put some basic info soon once I get home but you can be creative with the bio.
:)

karmaa said:
Sorry for not explaining it earlier but it's the earliest memory or Alec.
And your questions aren't stupid love. <3

I'll put some basic info soon once I get home but you can be creative with the bio.
:)
Alright, thank you hon. <3

@karmaa can the bitch be a boy? In the little blurb it says partner which doesn't mean girl but in Alec's bio it says he's straight.

karmaa said:
this is too cute. <3
im the cute one. its all me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hudson said:
@karmaa can the bitch be a boy? In the little blurb it says partner which doesn't mean girl but in Alec's bio it says he's straight.
im the cute one. its all me.
yeah definitely. i should go change that now. :)

Hudson said:
Thank god. Zatanna deleted her character so that I could try out for The Bitch.
Actually I withdrew mine so that you would have less competition. You're still gonna have to do a good job and be the best you can be. Also I'm in so many things right now. And you still have to compete with @kiera winston 's character and hers are always good so I'd look out (;

Zatanna said:
Actually I withdrew mine so that you would have less competition. You're still gonna have to do a good job and be the best you can be. Also I'm in so many things right now. And you still have to compete with @kiera winston 's character and hers are always good so I'd look out (;
I am sorry but you are so sweet and literally too good for this world.

Zatanna said:
i wish my brother and i were like this. ;-;

Angst said:
I am sorry but you are so sweet and literally too good for this world.

omg no but thank you so mucH.

giphy.gif
Love-you-so-much.gif

karmaa said:
i wish my brother and i were like this. ;-;

were only like this because we haven't seen or talked to each other in forever.

Zatanna said:
were only like this because we haven't seen or talked to each other in forever.
This is kinda true. I mean its true but like she is actually a really nice sister... I have done some really fucked up things and she forgave me and she is still nice to me and she's great. She actually sucks at taking compliments though

Hudson said:
This is kinda true. I mean its true but like she is actually a really nice sister... I have done some really fucked up things and she forgave me and she is still nice to me and she's great. She actually sucks at taking compliments though
stop omg. but i will agree that you have done some really fucked up things.

the twin role is now closed for applicants. we still need people to apply for the newbie so tag people you think they might be interested in.

@Chibii
@AbstractAnnabella

You guys still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back