• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note

jinkx

amateur sleuth

Would anyone be interested in a Death Note RP, set after Light's downfall? I would prefer to use OCs but you could play characters like Near or Misa because they didn't die in the original, (but only if you do them justice). You could play a Shinigami, a Death Note owner or a detective, (I'd be accepting six Shinigamis, six Death Note owners and three detectives maximum).

I'd like people that can write in paragraphs at a time with little to no mistakes and a good grasp of English. I'd also like people that can put up with my awkward English timezone.

tumblr_ncj305MXJY1tjag7oo1_500.gif

Anyone interested?​

i wish!! i just don't have the time right now but that sounds right up my alley, in fact i had planned to run a DN-esque play myself at some point in the future.

I'm interested but I suck, I haven't written anything in a long time. I guess I'll try it out anyway and see how it goes.

Guys, this was posted months ago. The thread creator hasn't been on since Monday and is probably no longer looking to start this.

xD Stick with the more recent threads, folks.

Don't know if it's to late or not, but I love Death Note and recently finished the anime and have been listening to the songs from the musical a lot lately... Is it still open to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back