• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death note/ naruto/ attack on titan rp

firestorm

thouse who hate will only lose out in life
Would any one be intressted in a cross over between naruto/deathnote/attack on titan

Plot idea

The world has been croupted and split, Three worlds have crashed into each other causing a demional rip. now three must travle to each world and close the rip between the worlds. Along the way faceing kira, the akatsuki, and large humans called titans. Will love blossm in these worlds or mot, Will the three die.

I can’t see how deathnote would fit in it very well,
But a world where the tech of titan fighting meets ninja magic to fight TITAN NINJAS!!
Seems cool sauce nah meen?

This would probably go better as a group thing but I think I could be down with such a rp as I said before, I go to work soon but I will hit you up to talk details if I remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back