• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dearly Beloved (A Friend Group Roleplay - angst, drama, romance)

• Note This is not an original plot. I'm pretty sure something similar has been done before. If you know the creator, please tell me (even if you're not interested in joining) so I can credit them properly. Thank you!

• Death mention (though it is not the main focus of this roleplay). Themes of loss and grief.​

the-seven-wonders-of-friendship.jpg

A group of seven friends were inseparable in high school. They were a diverse group, to say the least, and everyone in their small town knew them as those loud kids who were "always having too much fun". Of course, their differences caused conflicts to arise from time to time and a good number of hearts were broken, but they pulled through it and stuck together. They owe it all to Cassie, for she had been the glue of the group. If it hadn't been for her, they never would've made it to graduation, intact.

The last day of high school did eventually come along, though, and like any typical group of friends, they promised to keep in touch. Some moved on to university, others pursued different dreams. For a while, they met up pretty regularly, but at some point (regardless of how terribly cliche) life got in the way. Inevitably, they grew apart.

It had been a few years since they last heard from each other when six of them got a call one Saturday afternoon. On the line was a pastor from their hometown.

"Cassie is no longer with us."

And their help is needed for funeral preparations.

Can they leave their differing walks of life and work together again? Or will they be nothing but a teary mess? How many more broken hearts can they afford? Will old fires reignite or new sparks fly, despite the odds?

Only one thing is certain: Cassie is gone.

It's time to come home.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dearly-beloved.112301/

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can need something like this in my life right now. Expressing interest.

{ Still going to show intrest just because }

It's a shame this is full, though if you guys are ever lacking a gender I wouldn't mind helping out with that.

@BeyondPoetry @Fingertips

Thank you for your interest! :D This isn't full, actually, since no one has signed up *been confirmed (EDIT: whoopsies, haha) yet. Feel free to give it a go if you'd like. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back