• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dear Pokémon Trainer...We Need Your Help!

izayoiix

cяч мε α яıνεя
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

"We need your help!"

Send New Email
New Email Received
Pokémon Trainers
We Need your Help!
Hello, Pokémon Trainer!

This email has been sent to you in hopes that you'll receive it in a timely manner, and will be up for a new adventure. The professors have all gathered in Vermilion City to discuss the most recent disaster striking all Pokemon around the world. Someone, whether it be a group or one lone person, has been kidnapping Pokemon and brainwashing them, turning them into aggressive beasts that seem to have no thoughts at all, besides fighting and possibly killing other Pokemon and trainers.
Things are getting dangerous out there in the world, and we need your help to figure out who's doing this, and why.

And then, we need you to put a stop to it.

So, Pokemon Trainer, are you up for it? If you think you're up for the task, meet us in Vermilion City in two weeks, and get ready for a battle.

Hi there! I'm going to start off by saying that this is an RP that's currently in progress. We're not very far in, but me and my co-gm One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost are looking to get three or four more people to join us. Above are the links to the OOC thread, Character Sheets, and IC thread. We're looking for people who can handle posting every few days,
meaning you post at least two to three times a week. We want active people who are able to handle writing legible posts that contribute to what's currently happening. If you feel you can do that, I hope this interests you!

I'll also say this, this is not going to be first come first serve. We have a good group of writers dedicated to this rp still and I'm going to be somewhat picky about who I let in only because I don't want this to die, and neither does anyone else.
If you're interested please go ahead and go to the CS thread and post your character. There are only a few requirements:
1. Characters and RPers should be at least 18 years old. This rp is going to be somewhat dark in content and we need to know that people can handle it.
2. Characters start out with FOUR pokémon. No ifs ands or buts about it. You can catch more later on in the rp,
but as you start out, only four.
3. With your four pokémon, you can have ONE fully evolved pokémon or TWO second evolved pokémon
4. All you really need to include in your CS is a description and image of your character, their personality, and their team
5. You MUST include a writing sample at the bottom of your CS

If you have any questions, feel free to post below and ask! Hopefully I've covered everything, but if I haven't, let me know!

coding; allrightsreserved deer deer

The premise of the rp is that trainers from all regions are being called to come investigate what seems to be a group of people controlling Pokémon. As stated above pokemon are being brainwashed into attacking and killing others.
Obviously we don't get too graphic with it, but it can be considered somewhat dark, seeing as the characters will be reacting to such scenes before them and learning more about it.

Hmmm........I could probably lend a hand, but how experienced a trainer are we talking here? Elite Four/Champion level or something smaller?

Everyone is somewhat basic and will be working their way up.
That's why you can have at least one fully evolved pokemon or two pokemon at their second evolution. To give you a bit of power when fighting.
We do have a battle system run by One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost and I do have an evolution system in place so that players will actually be able to increase their skills.
Does that answer your question or should I try to clarify more? : )

Everyone is somewhat basic and will be working their way up.
That's why you can have at least one fully evolved pokemon or two pokemon at their second evolution. To give you a bit of power when fighting.
We do have a battle system run by One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost and I do have an evolution system in place so that players will actually be able to increase their skills.
Does that answer your question or should I try to clarify more? : )
Mmm, yeah, my question is answered, but you can go ahead and clarify more *salivates*

Realized I should probably ask before putting up a sheet. Is this RP accepting or closed?

Yes! We are still currently accepting. I saw your sheet so, so me and my co-gm will get back to you when we have a chance to go over it ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back