• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dear Juliet...

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
"Dear Juliet...there's this boy" Yep. That's my life. I get letters from boys and girls all the time. It started just in my high school, but now I get them from all over. Everyone has love problem and decides to send me a letter. Yeah...I help them to the best I can. Some work out and some don't. It was going awesome...until my crush started sending me letters. Help! They're in love with someone else...so obviously, I turn to my best friend telling them everything.

Hi! I'm Grace :) I'm a high school student :) I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1-12 paragraphs of 4-7 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me :) and how I'm feeling. Lol! I'm normally on a lot! I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer Rp in PMs here. For my character sheets, I have a list I like to do but I like to discover most of the rest as we go! So! This is a pretty rough idea, but I think I might have something? Maybe the best friend is in love with 'Juliet'? and 'Juliet' is totally lost with ruining her crushes relationship with someone else? Idk we can go anywhere with this :) It can be MxM or MxF :) I'm happy either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back