• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern DeafxHearing (MxM, MxF, FxF, Non-Binary)

asl.desx

giphy.gif

Hello! I'm Destiny, a 17 year old girl.

What I'm looking for, and have been looking for, is a roleplay based on the relationship of a Deaf person and a person of hearing. The gender roles do not matter, and I'm willing to roleplay any gender. Although most of my experience is of roleplaying a male character.

I'd like the time period to stay modern, but a character's choice of style or the way they live can be altered. (i.e someone who wears Victorian clothing in 2017).

As a Deaf person myself, I would be playing the Deaf role. By this relationship I mean when the hearing person does not know much sign language, or at first doesn't want to learn it until they met my character. This relationship can be loosely based off of Emmett and Bay's from the hit TV show "Switched at Birth".

Any questions, or anyone who I have sparked an interest, please comment here! This account is new, therefore I do not have the option to PM yet. Although I am working to get 10+ posts to be able to get that option.

Hello, I am very interested in writing this plot with you. I'd love to do something with LGBT+ characters, preferably. I'm new here as well, so I'm still trying to get up to ten posts. I'll send you a PM once I do!

Hello, I am very interested in writing this plot with you. I'd love to do something with LGBT+ characters, preferably. I'm new here as well, so I'm still trying to get up to ten posts. I'll send you a PM once I do!
I'd love to!!
Hey!

I'm interested and would be down to play the female as well as work out a plot with you.
Awesome! I'd love to do separate roleplays with all of you. I think I have the option to PM now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back