Deadly Academy- Roxel and Yullen

Rox nodded a determined look in his eyes, "That sounds like a plan, we will both be working to save important lives, its a promise!" Rox place the empty plate aside and took the notebook opening it, "Your right, we do need some." He wrote the word strategies on the top, "Okay what first? For our next move or battle moves?"

Nichole said"but first we have to train as well. Ok first I can distract them using my elements while you go in through the vents. Once your in I'll follow after tying up some loose ends..." thinking as she went.@

Rox nodded along with Nichole, while I sneak through the vents, I can disable the trapper pads and electricity, so they don't have a chance to us technology against us, plus it will leave them in the dark, while we can still navigate it." Rox planned out with Nichole, "But this plan is for if they are at a base, if we can find the base too....what are they going to do with the pedant? Where would they be headed too?" He asked looking up from writing.

Nichole said,""hold on."taking out a map. "There. "Pointing to an abandoned radio tower. Then said"they are ruthless people who take anything they want. Even at the expense of one of their own. And I should know. I was one of them...." she held her head in pain. Then held her arm in a tight grip.no. this is not the time to remember that mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rox looked at the map and the abandoned tower, This is good there should be a main breaker outside and small ones throught the vents I could disable Rox jotted down his thoughts on the page before looking back at Nichole she started talking again calling them ruthless which he agreed, those scientist were willing to test on a bunch of kids, "Huh?" Rox blinked unsure he heard Nichole right, but her face said he had, "I know you only did for a reason, a good one, your not ruthless and conniving like they are." Rox spoke looking into her face, hoping slightly that he was right.

Nichole sighed and said"rox. I thinks its time you know my past. A few years ago when you know who left. Mom was always getting drunk and bringing home some random guy. So one day when I was searching him up. He knocked me out and I woke up in the agency. They said they've been watching me and I had real potential. So they hired me. I was making it to the top taking down target after target on the list. It was an outlit for my anger. But I noticed that they wanted me to take the lives of people people who had families. People they loved. But the agency they didn't care. One day though. They made me and my best friend aisha. Not my sister. Aisha my friend fight to see who stays and who went. They knew we had the pendant and were going to keep it.but I couldn't do it!" She started to cry "s-she she..."breaking down sobbing. Then slapped herself."she made the choice herseld. And ended it. She entrusted me with the pendant and to keep it safe with my life. "Sobbing.

Rox shifted his sitting postion before nodding as Nichole began to tell more parts of her story, as she spoke an almost live movie played in his head acting out the brutal orders and angst of a sacrificing friend. By the end, Rox was gripping his hands tightly in his lap, he was angry, furious, but not with the sobbing girl he came to love, with that twisted and backwards agency! Moving closer and unclinching his hands, he pulled Nichole into a side hug, "That's awful really awful." He whispered just rubbing her shoulders for a bit before speaking on, "We will get justice, not revenge, but justice to honor your friends heroic death, and Nichole, I said it before and I will a million times over again, you are who you are now, because of your past, and I will never judge a past only love you, for you." He kissed her forehead and kept comforting his love.

Nichole nodded and relaxed into his hold. She soon went limp against his chest out cold. (One hell of a bad past huh?) Nichole whimpered in her sleep and gripped his shirt scared to death. And aaria saw it as herduty..in some sick twisted pleasure to show rox Nichole's nightmare. Nightmare: There was blood everywhere and Nichole was walking covered in it but was crying. In front of her was her family members...even rox. "Your time is up...little wretch." The person who walked out? Jack. "See I told you I would take everything precious to you. Looks like its your time to shine " holding up a bloodied sword. Nichole backed up shaking her head no. More tears flowed. "Time to die!" It went blank...... end of night mare."Gasp!" Nichole was now awake and holding her chest almost having a heart attack.

Rox continued to hold her even when she went limp with slumber, he felt a weird feeling began to grip him, and it was not Nichole who gripped onto his shirt, this feeling was in his head and soon he was surrounded by blood, Rox felt himself dry heave, he was squeamish, but the ammount of blood all in one place was enough to make him sick. He saw Jack walking towards a tear streamming Nichole, he tried to grab her attention, scream her name, let her know he was okay, but he seemed frozen. With a head snap he work back up, breathing swiftly and looking around before calming, than he pulled Nichole to him, "Just a nightmare, not the truth, it won't be, it won't," Rox squeezed his eyes shut a moment still holding Nichole.

Nichole coughed harshly, blood spotting her hand. "No please COUGH not...now.."her eyes dull and she slipped from rox's arms to the bed.Nichole curled into a ball shaking and coughing. Jack smirked cruelly and held a special small jewel. It was no ordinary jewel....it held Nichole's life force. "Ah a tainted jewel. How it does not shine as bright. Time to taint it more shall we? " pouring a black substance on it. Nichole's eyes were wide and she wheezed going stiff. Her body followed the command of jack and the now darkened jewel. "kill him." Nicholeheld a gun in her trembling hands. She was fighting for control."wwheeze. No. Never again."

Rox jumped to his feet running for a cough when Nichole started coughing up blood Was it because of her injries from ealier?? he was in a slight panic, "Hang on, just let me get," he grabbed what he needed and turned around to see Nichole with a gun in her hand, strange...she never used a gun before, "Nichole?" He question stepping forward even though his senses screamed step back. (I dunno if Rox could hear any of what Jack was doing or saying so I just went with he did not :3)

Rox stood were he was, glaring at Nichole, well not at her but what he thought was inside of her, "Aaria you b*tch." He swore with fury, flinching lightly when the bullet whizzed passed his ear, "You don't get it do you? None of you idiots do." Rox shook his head taking a step forward not back, "She won;t do it, you may be an evil terrible influence but her heart belongs to her."

Aaria cackled."Her heart and mind belong to us. We can make her do anything we wish! Even something as simple as killing off her friends and loved ones. Shes weak. She has always been and will always be." Nichole held her head in agony screaming

Rox shook his head, “Weak? No strong, nothing about Nichole is weak, you know what weak is? Giving up, and Nichole will never do that, even if it seems like she is, she won’t ever do it, that is why I am not afraid, not of you, in fact you just piss me off.” He growled stepping forward with bold defined steps. As Nichole screamed he did flinch never liking to hear her in pain, “You can do it love! I know it hurts, but I am by your side.” And he was gripping onto her shoulders to steady her as she thought inwardly.

Nichole took sharp breaths and closed her eyes. Her aura resonated and glowed brightly. As did her jewel. "You taken what has belonged to me. Now feel my purity!"she said as the jewel pured itself. "Ugh.."

Rox watched and ran to her as she let out a noise of exhaustion, he steadied her by the small of her back and shoulder's "Well done, love, I knew you could do it." He whispered sweetly.

Nichole said"thanks roxy. Yawn. We should start training." Smiling weakly. She got up and went to the bathroom calming down with the hot water. "Lets see what to train on first though....speed, agility? Flexiblity then powers or the other way around? "

Rox smiled warmly back going over to the bathroom and lent againist the wall, he closed his eyes lightly thinking,"Hmm, I think powers our best saved for last, they take up more energy." He opened his eyes looking out the window,it was daytime alright and a perfect day to train, he did not feel anymore effects of whatever drug that insane doctor stuck him with.

Rox changed into a pair of shorts too as well as a white tank and he went outside with Nichole grabbing a pole to and giving it a few good natured spins, he already felt his agility pumping ready for this, ready to train, “ Okay ready.”

Nichole said"first we shall train your focus. Put on this blindfold and get ready."having a tennis racket and balls. "You must 'see' the balls coming by feeling and hearing how they cut through the air. Hit, block, or catch them. But don't take off of that blindfold."

Rox took the blindfold and tied it on tying so he could only see black, his eyelashes blinked against the cloth as he waited, relaxing himself and trying to rely on his other senses, he was a bit skeptical at his own ability to do this, but wore a determined and focused expression, “I’m ready.” He said just to let Nichole know.

Rox tense when he heard Nichole hit the ball, losing his focus he put his hands up as the ball hit them instead of his face, it rolled along the ground after bouncing off, "Sorry!" Rox breathed out and lowered his hands, "That was a reflex."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back