[DEAD SEARCH THREAD FROM TWO YEARS AGO]

Hello hello! You seem like a cool person, and I'd like to try to write with you. ^^ However, I'm into some old/kind of obscure fandoms. But if you're willing to be introduced, I'd be more than happy to show them to you so we could get something started! ^^ 

I'd totally RP My Candy Love with you~

*sob*

I love you already! Shoot me a PM! ^^

Hello hello! You seem like a cool person, and I'd like to try to write with you. ^^ However, I'm into some old/kind of obscure fandoms. But if you're willing to be introduced, I'd be more than happy to show them to you so we could get something started! ^^ 

*narrows eyes in intrigue*

Go on....

*narrows eyes in intrigue*

Go on....

Well, the oldest one I'm into is called Marble Hornets and it's my main one that I'm pretty sure I'll never get out of. XD It's a webseries that ended a few years ago, and it's all on YouTube!

The other obscure one I'm in is around a game called OFF, which was a pretty big thing a few years back but it's faded from the limelight by now. It's a free download, so if you haven't heard of it and want to check it out, I'd be willing to supply it! ^^

The last fandom I'm really into is well known, Undertale. ^^ And that's pretty much all I'm super into, although I have a few handfuls of things I like that I'm not completely obsessed with. XD

Well, the oldest one I'm into is called Marble Hornets and it's my main one that I'm pretty sure I'll never get out of. XD It's a webseries that ended a few years ago, and it's all on YouTube!

The other obscure one I'm in is around a game called OFF, which was a pretty big thing a few years back but it's faded from the limelight by now. It's a free download, so if you haven't heard of it and want to check it out, I'd be willing to supply it! ^^

The last fandom I'm really into is well known, Undertale. ^^ And that's pretty much all I'm super into, although I have a few handfuls of things I like that I'm not completely obsessed with. XD

Ah, yes, Undertale.

I'm ashamed to say I know nothing about it, nor have I played it. I should ask my friend about that. Hmm. T^T

Marble Hornets, huh? I'll have to check it out....

Sad to say I'm not much for games, except online otome and LEGO DS games. ^^'

Ah, yes, Undertale.

I'm ashamed to say I know nothing about it, nor have I played it. I should ask my friend about that. Hmm. T^T

Marble Hornets, huh? I'll have to check it out....

Sad to say I'm not much for games, except online otome and LEGO DS games. ^^'

Ah it's fine! ^^ It's a pretty cool game, if you're interested in it. ^^

And oh that's great! It's a psychological horror show, so I'd recommend not watching it at night. XD I'll give you a link to the whole thing!

And that's alright. XD I do recommend OFF though! It's pretty simple control wise and it doesn't take that long to finish, only about 4-6 hours. ^^

Yay for otaku-ness! XD I'm much better with OC characters, so I don't really like roleplaying the original characters, but these are the worlds I'd be interested in! :)

Snow White with the Red Hair

Fairy Tail

Ouran High School Host Club

Blue Exorcist

Fruits Basket

:)

Yay for otaku-ness! XD I'm much better with OC characters, so I don't really like roleplaying the original characters, but these are the worlds I'd be interested in! :)

Snow White with the Red Hair

Fairy Tail

Ouran High School Host Club

Blue Exorcist

Fruits Basket

:)

So then....how would we....?

? I mean the cannon characters. >< Sorry - in my head original is  . . . . well, original. The first. Uhm. 

? I mean the cannon characters. >< Sorry - in my head original is  . . . . well, original. The first. Uhm. 

So you don't like roleplaying canon characters? Is that what you're saying?

Cuz the OCs are mine, so like, I'm looking for peeps to play the canons....  :smile12:

By creating your own characters in the same world? For example, you could roleplay Fruits Basket by having one of the original zodiac member not be a zodiac and instead insert your own character there. Or, have it slightly in the future and have your character be the child of one of the Cannon characters. Or in the past, and have your character be an ancestor. Or do something like create a rival family who have similar but different forms.

@AnimeGenork

Hiya~! 

Was wondering if you're still looking for people to roleplay with? 

I would love to do any of the following:

Fairy Tail

OHSHC

Fruits Basket

BUT, if there's other fandoms you like and know of and that you have not listed then we can also delve into that too? :D  Let me  know please~~~

@AnimeGenork

Hiya~! 

Was wondering if you're still looking for people to roleplay with? 

I would love to do any of the following:

Fairy Tail

OHSHC

Fruits Basket

BUT, if there's other fandoms you like and know of and that you have not listed then we can also delve into that too? :D  Let me  know please~~~

Yes I am! (Hence the constant witty bumps)

I'm okay with any of the three, if you favor any one particular one. I personally have no preference of the three, so just let me know! ^^ I'd love to roleplay with you if only for the fact that you said "Hiya" ^^'

Yes I am! (Hence the constant witty bumps)

I'm okay with any of the three, if you favor any one particular one. I personally have no preference of the three, so just let me know! ^^ I'd love to roleplay with you if only for the fact that you said "Hiya" ^^'

Haha okay xD Well I sent you a pm :3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back