• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ | DOSSIERS

Other
Here

IceCave

Lucky Member

dead-island-7872-2560x1600.jpg

XI.
the hitman
scroll.

warning
the notorious b.i.g

โ€œIโ€™m only here to do a job, itโ€™s nothing personal.โ€

DOSSIER
FULL NAME: sidney james davidson
NICKNAME: sid
DATE OF BIRTH: november 10th,
SEXUALITY: pansexual
RACE/ETHNICITY: african-american
place of birth: Harlem, New York

APPEARANCE
sidney is noticed when he walks into a room. itโ€™s hard not to take note of him. he towers over most people and is by no means lanky. no, sidney is filled out quite nicely. his solid frame speaks of a man not unfamiliar with working. a hulk of a man with an intense vibe around him. his eyes, which seem to peer into oneโ€™s very soul, are deep brown. theyโ€™re often mistaken as black. his eyes are always looking, glaring even. Sidney looks as though heโ€™s upset about something or deep in thought. his hair is black. the hair on his head is shaved low and neat, and his beard is the same. there is nothing remarkable about Sidney, his clothes are simple and he has no tattoos or piercings. he has nothing that makes him stand out in a sea of people.

PSYCHE
sidney is a man of few words, a man who prefers to get straight to the point. he sees no use in drawing things out. no, in the world that he was brought up in, he has learned to get in and get out. sidney has never had the chance to stop and smell the roses, never had the time to truly relax. and because of this he is wound tight, already ready to pounce or spring into action at the drop of a hat. heโ€™s efficient if nothing else.

ina world of full liars and con artists, sidney is a man of his word. though, he does not make promises freely. when he says that heโ€™ll do something, best believe that itโ€™ll get done. his goals and tasks are met with a level of determination that can only be described as dog-like. itโ€™s no wonder that itโ€™s hard to change his mind. once itโ€™s made up nothing will make him drop it.

he is not a man who is the most morally right. sidney has killed, he has stolen and performed tasks that would land him in jail for life. sidney may seem like a quiet man, a docile one even but he is a dangerous one. if ordered heโ€™d take someone out at the drop of a hat. donโ€™t look to him for saving, for if he sees someone getting mugged then heโ€™ll walk right past. he minds his business and looks out for himself before anyone else.

TRAITS

VIRTUES: resilient, efficient, resourceful, perceptive, attentive

VICES: apathetic, cynical, pragmatic, uptight, aloof
GALLERY

sidney davidson

coded by xayah.แƒฆ

Last edited:

picture.jpg

Hank Pierce
Male
Standard White Guy
None of your damn business
Widower
Chief Physician, Pediatrics

โ€œI donโ€™t need you to like me. I need you to do what I say.โ€

detail and process oriented | hard ass | logical | supportive | responsible

resting bitch face | tacky Hawaiian shirt

Last edited:

music inspo | visual refs

881130f038326980503b3a7fd1a8904a.jpg

Sterling Taylor
Male
Heterosexual
Single
Most likely unemployed (canโ€™t keep a job more than 2 months max)

โ€œPeople keep callin me a deadbeat but I prefer the term โ€˜wasted potential' Rolls off the tongue better, eh?โ€

Free spirited | Impulsive | Fun-loving | Disobedient | Troublesome

Dirty sneakers (that should have been thrown out awhile ago) | Chipped black nail polish

Last edited:
James Brandon

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Employment: Freelance journalist, currently under contract for Sin News Network, a well-known second-rate network infamous for its clickbait and tabloids

"This was supposed to be an easy story..."

Core traits: Nervous, careful, mediator, tunnel vision, no filter

Distinguishing features:

1. Handhold Camcorder: The most expensive thing James owns, ultra-high quality, super durable. Far more accustomed to catching celebrities in embarrassing situations than flesh-eating zombies

Glasses: The second most expensive item James owns. Custom stenciled with his name on the frames

Last edited:

optional

Name: Shaun Alexander Ericsson
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexuality: Bisexual, leans more towards men these days due to past events.
Martial status: Recently Divorced
Occupation: Mechanic, has his own repair shop in Cincinnati called Big Red's Repair Shop, in reference to Shaun's ginger hair and imposing stature, as well as his flaming red hot rod.

"It ain't the cards you're dealt, half the time it's how you play 'em."

Altruistic but wary of strangers
Makes little dad jokes and puns quite often
Quite chatty unless the topic of conversation turns to him or his personal life
Does his best to cheer others up so people don't realize he's actually quite sad about certain things
Hard working and down to earth

Bright red hair, length depends on how he's feeling. If it's long he normally keeps it tied up out of the way, though he tries to keep it short.
Despite having a beer belly, he's physically powerful and has kind, cornflower blue eyes. A little past his prime but still attractive.

Last edited:

car.jpg

Carlos Wesson
male
half Puerto Rican half German
not a husband material
police officer

I'm no player, I just don't fall easy. But this time it looks like I need you to catch me.

affable | show off | imposing | caring | angry

friendly bad boy demeanor | killer smile that makes it to his eyes

Name โ€” U'ilani "Lonnie" Zhao
Age โ€” 29 years old
Gender โ€” Questioning (for now uses she/they)
Ethnicity โ€” Hawaiian and Chinese
Sexuality โ€” Questioning, certainly not straight
Marital status โ€” Single, never married
Occupation โ€” Surf Instructor

frustrated and jaded; surf instructor that's had far too many arguments with tourist clientele

resourceful, confrontational, perceptive, pessimistic, sarcastic

thick, slightly wavy black hair that falls to the small of her back | large scar from a dog bite on left upper arm (often forgets it's even there)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back