• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dead By Daylight: Entity's Pawns

Riolux

Umbreon? More like DUMBreon!
Hello, everyone! I am here to offer a hopefully interesting ongoing Dead By Daylight RP in which we all take the role of a Survivor(and yes this includes Laurie Strode though only if you think you can as she already has pre-established traits and a personality from the Halloween Movies) as they try to survive the challenges the Entity throws at them in the form of the Killers. Between these fights for survival, the Survivors will return to the campfire to prepare for the next challenge, able to safely converse with each other without the threat of death. OCs will be allowed only if we exceed the number of normal survivors as I'm not sure how popular this RP would be amongst people and I am always open to ideas. If you're interested, you may claim a character. Characters may use their own "Unique Perks" as well as one general perk for a total of 4 perks. I also want to add that the Killers will be a more powerful presence and will not always show the same confidence and pride they show, rushing through windows quickly and doing everything within their power to capture the Survivors for, while the Entity feeds on hope, it seems like it's main source, the Survivors, have been gaining ground recently, rarely losing a person in the hunts, the Entity has increased the Killers' pain, driving them to greater violence and fury, but also greater cunning. These surprises and more await the Survivors as they strive to survive. Note that things like pulling people off hooks will not notify the killer as there's no "HUD" to show everyone's condition. However, aura reading perks and items still work the way they usually do, showing the objects or individuals affected by it. Last but not least are the fact that activating the generators and escaping, there will be more challenges and, while all have the goal to escape, will force the Survivors to make terrible choices and sacrifices to get out alive. Those that don't make it will still return, but not painlessly. 

With those details, I would like to display the format for character claim. If enough are interested, I will make a format for OC creation as well, but for the most part, this will be the main way to do it. I will use my Character Claim as an example.

Character: Jake Park

Specialty: Stealth and Sabotage

Perks:

-Saboteur

-Iron Will

-Calm Spirit

-Premonition

While this is currently very simple, I am open to ideas concerning plot, how some things could work, etc. 

That is all, people. I am willing to answer any and all questions you may have concerning anything I may have forgotten to mention and if there's a detail I missed, I will gladly update the OP to account for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Riolux Can we play two characters at the same time? If not, I would like to play as Meg only  :)  

@JPTheWarrior At this point in time, I would LIKE to keep it one character for person. Again it depends on how things work out. But yea, you can have Meg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back