• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC vs Marvel: Contest of Champions ( WWH - Ragnarok inspired) [[Interest Check]]

Nubian_Legend

LOGOFIGHT.png

Marve-vs-DC-1050x375.jpg

Not to be confused with the online free-to-play mobile game, but like the mobile game borrowing from the source material in which the story was based. So here goes...

The role-play follows a simple narrative we've seen play out before in cartoons, video games and comics,

The idea is that assorted cast of characters within a shared universe are brought together to complete in a sort of multi-verse arena arc, well...how did they get there? I'd imagine ancient beings have many ways to make such a thing possible. You were probably a king, amazing in your exploits, a master without peer? maybe you're worthy? A force to be reckoned? best at what you do? a hero of your time? or maybe you are just a dick. You are among the "chosen" contenders in this epic contest. An incredible champion arises to take their place on the heap of friend and foe alike... but now it hardly matters. All that remains is DOOM.

You want to see rocket racoon mix it up with C'hp? This is where it happens. The Contest of Champions. It's World War Hulk and Dragonball Super(Universe 6 arc, TOP) meets Spartacus: Gods of the Arena.

Who doesn't like these events that pits x character against y character.

Does the general premise I've outlined appeal to anyone?

I feel like I should set some ground rules, even if people don't read them, they're here.

Ground Rules

• My word is airtight but it's not sacrosanct, if I get something wrong as far a detail or an oversight , feel free to let me know immediately.
  • To ensure "fairplay" contenders will be ranked and grouped accordingly into tiers based on overall ability relative to their class (think weight classes in boxing or mma), you won't get Hawkeye vs Hulk for obvious reason. You probably will get Hawkeye vs Daredevil. Under most circumstances...this is how matches are paired.
  • Abide by the rules of the site.
  • If you can't handle a character, don't take them on. I won't impose character limits, but be mindful of reservations and all that. Don't be a dirty character hoarder.
    • On that none. I will allow all versions of all characters, canon or otherwise. If you want to take a character and do your own creative interpretative spin on that character, then great. Kudo's for originality. That said, I don't want everyone to pick the same 5 characters (you know which ones I'm talking about) if I see things going in that direction, I'll take action but I don't think it will come to that.

• Points to anyone who does a villain character justice, don't see enough of them in games like these.
  • Reservations are for 72 hours only!
  • Play nice, be polite.
Team DC
Team Owner: The Presence
Team Manager: Darkseid

1. Superman
3. Thaal Sinestro

Team Marvel
Team Owner: The Watcher
Team Manager: Thanos

2. Black Panther (Reserved)
4. Spider - man (Reserved)
6. Deadpool

Last edited:
I'm interested! And I'd like to reserve Peter Parker/Spider-Man if you don't mind! Sign me up for Team Marvel!

You know things are dire for the DC Universe when freaking Sinestro has to step up and lead the charge on ya'll behalf.

"Who better than the greatest force of order in the universe? Unlike some, I don't spread myself thin attending to every trivial nuisance. I strive to create a peace that lasts.

And when the universe calls for a true champion, there can be no other than Sinestro. Let them know fear."

"The krypronian's power and feats are well documented, and the amalgamated corpse creation is known to inspire fear. Both would make a fine addition to our growing enterprise."

Since I haven't requested any characters yet when expressing my interest, may I ask to have Nightwing reserved on the DC side of things? If he wouldn't be the best character to have on the roster though, then that would be completely fine, I could choose another character or whatever would be preferable- I was just wondering if it'd be possible to have this character. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back