• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
hello hello, just posting a quick thread to get a search for an odd craving ive had lately out.

first off, my name is cherry. i'm on my better half of 18 years old , and will soon be 19 in a matter of months, have about 7 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt, and love to double up with the use of ocs im looking for someone 17+ , and i can write here or on discord.

lately , for whatever reason , ive really been craving writing an oc against batman or nightwing. i dont have a specific media in mind (considering ive never fully completed one that i can think of; and additionally it would be one of the animated ones.) , so i wouldnt be wanting to follow anything canon specific - and would be looking moreso to come up with a plot on our own (however if you have a specific media you'd be interested in, just let me know and i can refresh or check it out). in exchange i can write essentially any (well known) dc character for you in return!

im literally begging on my hands and knees atp please somebody help me satisfy this craving 😭😭

Hey! DC is my current fixation rn so I would love to chat more and see if we could work something out! My name is Lainy and I am 23 ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back