• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC / Gotham OOC

NanLia NanLia I'm slowly working on mine. I couldn't concentrate that much yesterday, had a terrible migraine... Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Alright, I'll open up the IC tomorrow night!

Thanks for your patience everyone!

I really like the plot of the story; with Batman gone missing and the rest of the Heroes of Gotham now forced to protect it against Batman's numerous enemies! Are you able to play as any character you want from Gotham/DC?

We're all just doing intro's at this point, no major events beyond that of the initial post: Batman is gone, Mayor is annoyed and calling in Heroes.

We're all just doing intro's at this point, no major events beyond that of the initial post: Batman is gone, Mayor is annoyed and calling in Heroes.
Sounds good! This RP looks like it could have a lot of potential! Also, are players allowed to have more than one character (as long as they can manage them)?

Since everyone else is making their intros, I should work on mine then.

Yes multiples are accepted! I just encourage that if you have a villain play a hero and vice versa, but it's not mandatory.

:)

I've finished Zatanna. I've limited her powers as I didn't want her to be overpowered, I've also taken bits from the character's established history but added my own or mixed it slightly. If any of it should be changed, please let me know.

Boop! Just check in to see who's still interested in this RP, and whether or not I need to bump up the interest check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back