• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DC / Gotham OOC

NanLia

the one and only
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Overview
Character Sheets
IC

The title is a WIP but we'll figure something out.

DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn
GothicWitch GothicWitch
DankWaffles DankWaffles
David Dauntless David Dauntless
Ronan Ronan - Not sure if you were interested or not, but I figured I'd tag you as well.

I was thinking of starting this off without having a Batman character, plot begins that he mysteriously has disappeared leaving the rest of the heroes in a lurch trying to keep up with Gotham's villains.

We can later escalate a hero to the Batman Mantle, like Nightwing or Jason Todd should anyone choose them.

As for characters: Anyone have ones in particular you want to play out? For myself I was thinking Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Commissioner Gordon and either Carmine Falcone or Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin.

Last edited:
The starting point of your plot sounds good to me!

Well, for canon characters, I could take up the role as Michelle Pfeiffer (Batman Returns) or Anne Hathaway's (The Dark Knight Rises) version of Selina Kyle/Catwoman if you want... Or, I can just stick with my two female OCs.

The starting point of your plot sounds good to me!

Well, for canon characters, I could take up the role as Michelle Pfeiffer (Batman Returns) or Anne Hathaway's (The Dark Knight Rises) version of Selina Kyle/Catwoman if you want... Or, I can just stick with my two female OCs.

What ever you like, you don't need to specifically take the cannon for what it is, I will be taking my canons and altering them to what I like, so I encourage you guys to do the same!

Also OC's welcome! :D

Oh okay! That's even better!! Then I'll definitely take the role of Catwoman in addition to my two OCs. :)

Are we allowed to use realistic face-claims? Because that's what I'm used to...

What ever you want. I'm not that far yet! LOL

Sweet, and I'm sorry! I didn't mean to get ahead of you!! I'm just excited to get started!

Sorry! I didn't mean to get ahead of you!! I'm just excited to get started!

I'm nearly done an intro/overview, then I'll have a C/S done up as well!

I won't be starting an IC page until everyone above has responded and posted a character or two (or four)

She's technically a villain, even though the heroes don't really regard her as one, that's my opinion at least.

I was thinking to play as Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke, who will try to take advantage of Batmans disappearance to give all the heroes a hard time in Gotham.

So I was thinking if I could use him as a mastermind to organise the big villains and some small time henchman within Gotham, to make Gotham suffer as a form of vengeance due to the history he has with Batman.

(A trailer that shows how Deathstroke is on Par with Batman)

NanLia NanLia

I'm logging off for the night. I will try and finish my character sheets tomorrow!

I'd love to join in as either Harley Quinn or Joker. :)

Just an idea but since we also have a Catwoman, maybe if someone would want to play Poison Ivy, they could group up as Gotham City Sirens later on. Could be fun! :P

The character sheet link is in my first post, sorry I can't send it to you right now, I'm on my phone.

DankWaffles DankWaffles Sure, just keep in mind that Batman/Bruce Wayne is MIA for this plot line.

But I was going to do Talia as my villain.

Last edited:
I'll get it done either tonight or tomorrow promise. There's no need to wait up for me however. Still thinking about whether I should do Joker or Harley Quinn? xD

NanLia NanLia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back