• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DC comics 1x1 (looking for someone to play Nightwing, will double)

I'm interested. I'm looking for a Kaldur for my OC, willing to play anyone for you.

making this thread short and simple.
YOUNG JUSTICE / DC 1X1 SEARCH

ueRyI93.jpg

Please read everything before contacting me, thanks!​

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
/

- Be opened to doubling. 1x1 obviously...
- Canon x OC, Canon x Canon
- MxF, will do MxM or FxF for your pairing if you'd like
- Aged up characters for any of the 18 and under characters I put on my pairings list.
- Also, no RPers under 18. I'm a fossil (not really, I'm like 20 something) and RPing with anyone under 18 is just... awkward and weird???
- Rp methods: Email > google docs > skype > PMs
- Mirroring replies, aka quality > quantity
- Good communication with me, plot-wise, rp-wise, character-wise
- I'm very much into exploring, delving and picking characters apart. I like romance, comedy, angst. The sloooow burn~
- Someone fairly active.
- Give equal tlc to all our characters. Don't put your f-cking Mary Sue/Gary Stu or whatever
on a pedestal. It's annoying when all our characters end up pandering/revolve
around your's. (Sorry if this seems harsh or rude or whatever, but I'm honestly
sick of my characters being sh-t on, lol)

PAIRINGS /

* Who I'll play:

• Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad
• Robin/Tim Drake
• Wally West/Kid Flash
• Garfield Logan/Beast Boy
• Conner Kent/Superboy
• Roy Harper/Red Arrow
• Roy Harper/Arsenal
• Zatanna Zatara
• Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
• M'gaan/Miss Martian
• Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle
• Artemis Crock/Tigress
• Female OC
• Male OC

*Who I am looking for:

• Dick Grayson/Nightwing
• Garfield Logan/Beast Boy (aged up)

Let me know if there's someone there you don't see that you'd like to!

ABOUT ME /

- I've been RPing since I was 11. I'm in my early 20s now, so...
- As blase as I might come off here, I'm actually friendly and like to talk ooc. Hmu.
- I'm married and have a job. But I try to be on often. My phone is always on me.
- I know about the DC universe through other series and comics. (I.E. New 52, the Batman video games, Injustice, etc.)
- Ehhh, idk I'll add more later, lmao.​

i'd love to rp this with you. but I'm 17 almost 18 I'm not sure if you except but i am experienced but i see that my age doesn't quite match your requirements. i am welcome to play nightwing though since I'm familiar with him as i know his character well since he was robin at one time. I'm also interested in making a female oc when i get the chance. I'm also interested in pairing an oc with wally west since he is one of my favorite young justice characters. i was so sad when he disappeared out of existence though. but yah! >.< i would literally drop to my knees and yell. NOOOO!

If you're still interested I can play Nightwing if you will play a character from the Justice league for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back